Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla gone

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He’s just signed a one year deal with Sliema Wanderers where he will he playing in the Maltese top flight.

Good for him.

If nothing else, the hot Maltese climate, should mean that his mrs will continue to brighten up my instagram feed...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How does an island with half a million people have a full-time professional Premier League with 16 teams?!?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How does an island with half a million people have a full-time professional Premier League with 16 teams?!?

Holla's new club, judging by their instagram account, have signed SEVEN new players this summer, including Danny, and ex-Arsenal player Denilsen (who together could be the slowest centre-midfield pairing in football history).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

In 1990 I played with a lad who was with a Maltese second division team. I wasn't very good at football. He wasn't a great deal better...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Someone who can do this, should be able to move around the pitch as well:-

Oh and there's some pilchard action to savour as well.

Feck me we have come a looooong way in 6 years. That was a painful watch.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

If you think that's insane, look up this country called 'Scotland'.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He was poised to be the next BIG thing..........

.......but never quite was.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Where as sadly Brentford haven’t.
Just took the scenic route.

The irony was that had Albion won that match they would have been sitting just outside the play offs. Yet it was the start of the terrible decline.

I actually enjoyed the football we played under Sami. I liked the wingbacks. Yet we seemed so docile and toothless. I think the algorithms seemed to agree at the club too. There was just something missing, as well as having half the team as loaneees. He had to go, but I didn't agree with any of the abuse he was subjected to.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Just took the scenic route.

The irony was that had Albion won that match they would have been sitting just outside the play offs. Yet it was the start of the terrible decline.

I actually enjoyed the football we played under Sami. I liked the wingbacks. Yet we seemed so docile and toothless. I think the algorithms seemed to agree at the club too. There was just something missing, as well as having half the team as loaneees. He had to go, but I didn't agree with any of the abuse he was subjected to.

Replacing Ulloa and Upson with O'Grady and Aaron Hughes was a drastic downgrade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here