Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
There are two answers to this.
1) Yes please
2) No chance

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well as we are being so totally realistic, then I think we will bring in david villa as he is recovering from his broken leg and of course barca don't play with strikers anyway.

Simples

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
From last week's sun:

MARTIN O’NEILL’S move for Danny Graham could be scuppered by Darren Bent’s Aston Villa exile.
Sunderland chief O’Neill is weighing-up a January swoop for Swansea’s out-of- favour Geordie hitman.

The Black Cats are due a £3million instalment from Villa when Bent reaches 50 games but the £24m striker has been stranded three short after falling out with Paul Lambert.

But Villa insist QPR target Bent has NOT been left out to save cash.

Sunderland took an £18m down payment when Bent, 28, sensationally quit in 2011 and received a further £3m when Villa stayed up in May.

But they have been left to sweat on the final £3m of the fee which, if it remains unpaid, will leave a large dent in O’Neill’s transfer kitty.

That could impact on his interest in Graham, 27, who has fallen down the pecking order under new Swans boss Michael Laudrup.

Norwich are also preparing a January bid but Sunderland will be in pole position if they can match the Canaries’ £5m offer with the player favouring a return to the North-East.

So according to the sun:
2 Premier League clubs are interested
Swansea can sell him for £5m
He wants to head back to North East....

I think we are in with a shout......

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not really a starter for us anymore, it seems Laudrup doesn't rate him and I'd say Luke Moore and Itay Shechter are both above him in the pecking order, even Michu if he plays the false 9. Apparently we are going to buy a striker in January so if that happens I can see him out on loan for sure.

What do you make of it, Brian? Shechter is obviously a good player but a bit similar to Michu who is then denied his best position. Can't quite understand why he has been starting Shechter when Michu is the main man. That said, you are going very well again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here