Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Graham on loan?

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
I think Danny Graham is going to struggle to get back into the Swansea first team, especially when his competition is the In-Form Michu. So i think it would be a great move to try and get him down to the Amex on loan. Because im not being funny, CMS and Barnes are doing absolute nothing for us at the moment. Anyone think this is a pretty good shout?

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I think Danny Graham is going to struggle to get back into the Swansea first team, especially when his competition is the In-Form Michu. So i think it would be a great move to try and get him down to the Amex on loan. Because im not being funny, CMS and Barnes are doing absolute nothing for us at the moment. Anyone think this is a pretty good shout?
I would have thought that he is very much part of the Swansea first team squad, and would be most unlikely to be allowed to go out on loan.

D

Deleted member 18477

Would I like him on loan? Yes!

Will he come on loan? Doubt it.

Will Swansea let him go out on loan? Only if they sign another striker who's better for back up/to play instead of Michu.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I did think this yesterday. He has been really out of favor under Laudrup. If Swansea bring in another striker in January then it could certainly happen. He would be perfect

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I did think this yesterday. He has been really out of favor under Laudrup. If Swansea bring in another striker in January then it could certainly happen. He would be perfect

Well he hasn't. He's played in virtually every game whilst fit. The only reason Michu has been playing up top is because Graham was out injured.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Well he hasn't. He's played in virtually every game whilst fit. The only reason Michu has been playing up top is because Graham was out injured.

He began the season starting every game for them but spent a while on the bench before his injury. Laudrup is trying to put his own mark on this Swansea team and I can see him bringing in a new striker or two in January

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Would love him if we played 4-4-2 occasionally, but Gus would play him in midfield - rather pointless having him in the only system we play these days.

We got Dobbie in, but have never really played him. He must be getting a little disillusioned now. Think he thought he was a striker, but Gus is trying to convert him into a Barnes, as defensive cover for Bruno.

If we are going to continually play 4-5-1, shouldn't have flogged Noone, and should play with 2 wingers.

Ah well........

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Swansea would be mad to let him go anywhere.

Dec 29, 2011
Another thread for [MENTION=24337]BrianSwan[/MENTION] I think. We seem to be having a bit of a Swansea love-in recently.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
Not really a starter for us anymore, it seems Laudrup doesn't rate him and I'd say Luke Moore and Itay Shechter are both above him in the pecking order, even Michu if he plays the false 9. Apparently we are going to buy a striker in January so if that happens I can see him out on loan for sure.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not really a starter for us anymore, it seems Laudrup doesn't rate him and I'd say Luke Moore and Itay Shechter are both above him in the pecking order, even Michu if he plays the false 9. Apparently we are going to buy a striker in January so if that happens I can see him out on loan for sure.

That's the answer we were looking for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here