Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daniele De Rossi Post Match Interview

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I really like Daniele De Rossi. He comes across as a nice bloke and he is certainly a terrific manager!

I know that some fans did not have good experiences in Rome but I met some incredible people there. If they do progress, I wish them the best of luck in the Europa League.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope we build a hospital on the centre circle, for next week.

Judging by how this gents team hit the deck when 4-0 up at home, their going to need critical care all of Thursday.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I hope we build a hospital on the centre circle, for next week.

Judging by how this gents team hit the deck when 4-0 up at home, their going to need critical care all of Thursday.
They'll be so much additional time, we'll be at the Amex until Friday morning...

gladiaasroma

Feb 23, 2024

comes across as very likeable and gives us a lot of credit

good evening, I'll explain something to you, this boy at 20 years old scored 1 of the penalties in the World Cup final won against France, even today he is the top scoring midfielder for the Italian national team, at Roma after Totti he is still the most loved player of recent years , but this is not important, he has always been and is considered by all of Italy to be a coach on the pitch since he was a boy, all the interviews and statements he has always made have never been banal, everyone says so.... .and I confirm it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here