Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daniel pudil, Jamie Murphy and Johnny Russell

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
To paraphrase it says 'nsc has a mobile layout, why not try that instead of stupid tapatalk'*

Or to, quote it more accurately "Cardiff City agree fee for Derby County's Johnny Russell"

(*I tried tapatalk once and hated it and can't understand why people use it, especially since it doesn't show everything that is posted)

Just out of interest how do you access the mobile layout?

Can't seem to find an option on the website for mobile view

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just out of interest how do you access the mobile layout?

Can't seem to find an option on the website for mobile view

Ignore my last...found it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To paraphrase it says 'nsc has a mobile layout, why not try that instead of stupid tapatalk'*

Or to, quote it more accurately "Cardiff City agree fee for Derby County's Johnny Russell"

(*I tried tapatalk once and hated it and can't understand why people use it, especially since it doesn't show everything that is posted)

I may be wrong but I don't think you can use the subscribed threads screen on the mobile layout, which is my preferred way to use NSC. I check new threads from time to time, and only subscribe to those I am interested in, and then run the subscribed threads screen as my main one. Cuts out the drivel, and any Palace Stand Chat.

Tapatalk at least supports thread subscription in a distinct view, whereas I couldn't find it on mobile NSC.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Looks like we are upping our spending because of the Dunk cash ???

nah...! we'll take all three if they want trimming of the wage bill should allow more room for personnel , to my mind these 3 + decent centre back ...no departures and i will be confident of a play off spot......stand on me guv.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Indeed, someone else mentioned her (but were too lazy to imbed the tweet) and suggested she was usually quite reliable. All I'm seeing so far is a pout and a nice rack.

Just spent the last 20 minutes going through all her Twitter photos. I can also confirm that she has a 9/10 arse too

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pudil - We no longer need a left back.

Murphy - Transfer seems to have stalled for some reason.

Russell - Off to Cardiff ? ???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Pudil - We no longer need a left back.

Murphy - Transfer seems to have stalled for some reason.

Russell - Off to Cardiff ? ???

Next!... times 3...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here