Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daniel Pelka killer found dead

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
bit odd being cheered up by the news that someone's killed themselves.

However,

.......good.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Krezolek most likely killed himself because he couldn't cope with spending the rest of his life in prison or/and coming to terms with the terrible crimes he committed.

If people really wanted him to suffer they should regret his death as it was a release from the ongoing torment.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Krezolek most likely killed himself because he couldn't cope with spending the rest of his life in prison or/and coming to terms with the terrible crimes he committed.

If people really wanted him to suffer they should regret his death as it was a release from the ongoing torment.

That's if your theory is correct that he did do it because of his guilt!
If he didn't have that regret then every second scum like that are allowed to breath is a travesty!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
That's if your theory is correct that he did do it because of his guilt!
If he didn't have that regret then every second scum like that are allowed to breath is a travesty!

Guilt was only the second option more likely he couldn't cope with spending the rest of his life in prison. If suicide was a release from his ongoing torment would you rather he killed himself or continued to live?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

I agree to an extent. However, this isn't a matter of putting him on the naughty step/ letting him rot in the reserves. The world's a better place without him alive. If he lived some **** like Lord Longford would pop up in few years time campaigning for his release on the basis that he'd found religion and cleaned up his act.

I wish I was religious because then I would have the satisfaction that the ****er is burning in hell.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Lord Packenham rather, 'Earl Longford', anyway you label him, the man was a tosser.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I agree to an extent. However, this isn't a matter of putting him on the naughty step/ letting him rot in the reserves. The world's a better place without him alive. If he lived some **** like Lord Longford would pop up in few years time campaigning for his release on the basis that he'd found religion and cleaned up his act.

I wish I was religious because then I would have the satisfaction that the ****er is burning in hell.

Not sure spending the rest of your life in a high security prison is the same as being put on the naughty step/reserves despite the holiday camp portrayal in the tabloids. Killing yourself is quite an extreme act!

Understand your sentiment but as you seem to have the same view on the after life as me the only true ongoing torment he would suffer would be if he was still alive.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Guilt was only the second option more likely he couldn't cope with spending the rest of his life in prison. If suicide was a release from his ongoing torment would you rather he killed himself or continued to live?

However much I like the thought of someone like him suffering everyday. I do however feel that allowing him to live in anyway is no justice for the victim in a crime of this nature.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
However much I like the thought of someone like him suffering everyday. I do however feel that allowing him to live in anyway is no justice for the victim in a crime of this nature.

I have similar feelings that on balance considering the horrendous nature of his crimes it is better that he is dead but not because of any supposed need for justice more everyone can move on.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I have similar feelings that on balance considering the horrendous nature of his crimes it is better that he is dead but not because of any supposed need for justice more everyone can move on.

And that's where we agree mate. The nature of the crime should reflect the punishment.

D

Deleted User X18H

This is the the little lad who was so hungry he scavenged for food in the bins at his school .
But no-one intervened...........enough. Shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here