Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daniel Harding vs Brighton and Hove Albion

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So, would you jump at the chance to join the club you support if you were in his position, no matter what I'd join the Albion and that's that, so would any Albion fan. It's a pointless grudge, yeah on the pitch it may effect the way he plays I don't know but I do think it's a silly grudge. As you can tell from my posts Im not one to boo him personally, 1. Because I know him as a person and 2. Even if I didn't, he done what he did to play for the club he supports and obviously earn a bit extra. I get stick from my friends because I know him but they know that it wasn't a decision to purposely piss us off.

My opinion will change nothing, But what I didn't understand is whenever we played Southampton, the boo boys were targeting Harding over Hammond!

Anyway as you were.

Would you though? Professional footballers tend to think professionally about their careers rather than base their decisions on who they support. I would play for the Albion in a shot...but I'm torn between the Championship and Champions league with Barcelona...decisions decisions.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So, would you jump at the chance to join the club you support if you were in his position, no matter what I'd join the Albion and that's that, so would any Albion fan. It's a pointless grudge, yeah on the pitch it may effect the way he plays I don't know but I do think it's a silly grudge. As you can tell from my posts Im not one to boo him personally, 1. Because I know him as a person and 2. Even if I didn't, he done what he did to play for the club he supports and obviously earn a bit extra. I get stick from my friends because I know him but they know that it wasn't a decision to purposely piss us off.

My opinion will change nothing, But what I didn't understand is whenever we played Southampton, the boo boys were targeting Harding over Hammond!

Anyway as you were.

point 1-there's a surprise, I thought you were either a relative or 'friend'.

point 2-he took the piss out of this club in the way he deceived the board: "I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks then we can talk" even though he was already close to a deal with Leeds.

Any stick he gets from Albion fans is more than justified but you carry on-and tell him to look out for Leeds' results rather than ours, after all, they are the club he supports aren't they?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Seemed a OK guy when he was a youngster and he would come training with our youth team on a Saturday morning (without the Albion knowing) he just loved playing
football with his school mates. I was disappointed when he left and have joined in with the dogs abuse he has got from us ever since, very funny to be fair, the best
side of football banter. Think his last game at the Amex was probably his best against us so I hope he isn't playing on Sat.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
point 1-there's a surprise, I thought you were either a relative or 'friend'.

point 2-he took the piss out of this club in the way he deceived the board: "I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks then we can talk" even though he was already close to a deal with Leeds.

Any stick he gets from Albion fans is more than justified but you carry on-and tell him to look out for Leeds' results rather than ours, after all, they are the club he supports aren't they?

You seem incredibly bitter :lolol:

I think most people don't care about it now, they've just realised that the boo's seems to effect his performance so carry on with it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I don't think so! He got booked and was subbed at half time to save him getting sent off!

He didn't get booked when he came down with Forest, he couldn't get anywhere near Buckley let alone foul him :lolol: Was taken off at half time though.

With Southampton I think he was booked after about 3 minutes and got subbed about 5 minutes before half time. Pity.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
With Southampton I think he was booked after about 3 minutes and got subbed about 5 minutes before half time. Pity.

Are there any clips of his tantrum?

I'd love to see if the reality is as funny as the memory of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here