Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dancing!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I like to think I can throw some shapes when on the dancefloor!

:rave:

What about you? You any good?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yeah...nice bit of Cha Cha, Waltz, Rhumba......its great!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
oh and I defy anyone to have a go at the Viennese Waltz without throwing up!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im a 50 year old ex 2nd row rugby player...of course i cant dance.

i once done the haka at withdean though....badly

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I enjoy dancing, I'm just crap at it....but then I'm like that at a lot of things (just ask my missus).

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
If I'm sober, I can't dance, nor even try to! But as soon as I've had a drink I (try to) dance, and if I say so myself, I can throw some shapes:laugh:

Oh, when the strobe lighting comes on I wack out the robot, it's like the LAW.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I do locking.

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWZLVdICsJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWZLVdICsJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

D

Deleted User X18H

I liked a good dance when I used to go the discotheque it was still 80's electro pop and a fair amount of reggae. However I used to enjoy a good thrashing to ' I was a male stripper in a go go bar' and 'there aint nothing going on but rent got to have a j -o-b if you wanna be with me. Later it was all the Smartees and Sesame Street and the like which was good to bop to. Of course in those days you would the mid evening slowees where if you had been dancing near a young lady you would try and position yourself for the advent of 'One day in your life ' or Careless Whisper'

Whilst on holiday wig wam bam and of course the OkyCoky when you might bang on the floor and shout Benidorm and the like and Ompah paloma Blanca.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
If I'm sober, I can't dance, nor even try to! But as soon as I've had a drink I (try to) dance, and if I say so myself, I can throw some shapes:laugh:

Oh, when the strobe lighting comes on I wack out the robot, it's like the LAW.[/QUOTE]

My god, in public too, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You'll go blind you know never mind the shame you'll bring on your family if someone makes a complaint. At the very least the management of whatever establishment you "w(h)ack out the robot" in will ban you for life.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
f*** yeah im like John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever! I also try n get in there with the ladies aswell whilst on the dancefloor, Usually only being able to pull the whale types!

am I the only one who was inspired to learn to moonwalk after watching Bas?

guess so :down:

albeit the quality of the moonwalk varys depending on the drink consumption, but it's a moonwalk none the less!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here