Dance Festivals

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
global gathering or creamfields ?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Still undecided about going to Hi:Fi Ireland. Its Global Gathering under a different name, same promoters, etc, but saving using the name for other events here, possibly because it doesn't really associate with multistage outdoor festival.

Its bloody expensive and I HATE camping at festivals (long story), but I may be able to blag press tickets. :) Which will give me a parking space, and its an easy drive from home. :) But that means a drink-free weekend :(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hi-Fi north / south had loads of technical issues here last weekend - hopefully they can sort these out for ireland!!!

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
MYOB said:
Still undecided about going to Hi:Fi Ireland. Its Global Gathering under a different name, same promoters, etc, but saving using the name for other events here, possibly because it doesn't really associate with multistage outdoor festival.

Its bloody expensive and I HATE camping at festivals (long story), but I may be able to blag press tickets. :) Which will give me a parking space, and its an easy drive from home. :) But that means a drink-free weekend :(

Intresting is it linked with the Global Underground label in some way?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
On that list the only proper outdoor festivals are creamfields, global, escape and dance valley. wildchild is good if you're into trance/hard dance but i've heard from people who've been that Heaven can get proper rammed. Been to Raindance at SE1 before, always a good night if you're into oldskool, not as many older people there as you think, just lots of high-vis vests.
Personally I think I migh do global this year if only for the Carl Cox tent, Adam Bayer and Marco Baily are playing. Technotastic :clap2:
*edit* Just looked at the Raindance line up and it's nearly all house, WTF is that all about :censored:

Last edited:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Dance Valley in Amsterdam rocks. The dutch really know how to put on a good party:bowdown:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Billy the Fish said:
On that list the only proper outdoor festivals are creamfields, global, escape and dance valley. wildchild is good if you're into trance/hard dance but i've heard from people who've been that Heaven can get proper rammed. Been to Raindance at SE1 before, always a good night if you're into oldskool, not as many older people there as you think, just lots of high-vis vests.
Personally I think I migh do global this year if only for the Carl Cox tent, Adam Bayer and Marco Baily are playing. Technotastic :clap2:
*edit* Just looked at the Raindance line up and it's nearly all house, WTF is that all about :censored:

Kool may do Raindance, I love oldskool just worried I would be like the only person in the 20-29 age group.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
GET A TICKET FOR GLADE!!!!!

This will literaly wipe the floor with any other dance fsetival this year. Try Ebay?

Im getting a ticket as my mate is playing there :bowdown:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Springal said:
Hi-Fi north / south had loads of technical issues here last weekend - hopefully they can sort these out for ireland!!!

They never had many issues when they had the old Global Gatherings here, so hopefully they've left the same kit here for reuse ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here