Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding on loan

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He was gutless when he was here before. There must be hundreds of players more suitable.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
In my 1600+ posts I have never posted any transfer rumour, other than stuff I found on the internet.

However, someone I work with is good friends with Dan Harding, and has told me today that Oscar has had a couple of phone calls with Dan regarding a loan deal. Billy Davies has agreed to it.

Oscar wants to go to three at the back, and wants Harding to play in a wing-back role. He doesn't think Ward or Chicksen are up to it.

Harding still has a home down here, and his partner is from Rottingdean, so is very keen.

He also mentioned that things are already looking shaky at Forest and the new owner doesn't have as much money as thought, it is all borrowed. Some bigger names already eyeing up the exit.

They were hoping to get the deal done today, but there has been some issues between the two clubs. They hope to do beginning of next week.

Feel free to slate me if you wish, only passing on what I heard.

Thing that proves all of this is 'utter nonsense' as Stumpy Tim so eloquently put, is what I have highlighted in your quote. He doesn't have as much money as first thought? It's all borrowed? Really? Watch this video and then say that! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21918274

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Saw him in Misty's in hove a couple of months back. I know he would love to be back in Brighton. But please god no. Utter f*cking pony

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why on earth is Dodgy Dan Harding even still playing professional football? Well apart from being left-footed. Obviously.

Worst Albion signing since Eminem's Dad if it happens - and a Signing of Intent (To Write Off The Season Earlydoors)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I liked Harding when he played for us - good left back......IN LEAGUE ONE. Has he done much since he left us? Not really gone on, has he?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
The one thing that puzzles me is: If Ward and Chicksen are not up to it, as you put it, how the hell will Harding be up to it? Well unless "it" is being ****ing hopeless.

I agree every time he has played against us he has looked poor

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
In my 1600+ posts I have never posted any transfer rumour, other than stuff I found on the internet.

However, someone I work with is good friends with Dan Harding, and has told me today that Oscar has had a couple of phone calls with Dan regarding a loan deal. Billy Davies has agreed to it.

Oscar wants to go to three at the back, and wants Harding to play in a wing-back role. He doesn't think Ward or Chicksen are up to it.

Harding still has a home down here, and his partner is from Rottingdean, so is very keen.

He also mentioned that things are already looking shaky at Forest and the new owner doesn't have as much money as thought, it is all borrowed. Some bigger names already eyeing up the exit.

They were hoping to get the deal done today, but there has been some issues between the two clubs. They hope to do beginning of next week.

hope your haveing a laugh Dan harding is rubbish

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Harding's performances against us in the last couple of seasons have done nothing to suggest he would be an asset to the team. Petulant and incompetent would seem to summarise him best. Haven't seen Chicksen yet but Maxi showed definite promise and Ward is far more capable than Harding ever will be at this level. A definite no thankyou!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

ward is "not up to it"...really...? don't rate harding tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here