Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dan Burn

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Saw him in Churchill Square on Monday and called him ‘Big Dan Burn’ bloody NSC :facepalm:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The Wolves game was poor and the Leicester game quite poor as well, other than that he's been very solid for the most part. Unfortunately people are only willing to acknowledge this for a few hours before they return to their previous takes that he is garbage.

He is a very decent PL defender and GP was 200% correct when he said that people throwing shit in BDBs direction know feck all about football.

Hmmm [emoji848] that was Potter at his absolute worst, even if he is correct (he isn’t). Dan was great today, but has cost us games, and he remains a disaster waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hmmm [emoji848] that was Potter at his absolute worst, even if he is correct (he isn’t). Dan was great today, but has cost us games, and he remains a disaster waiting to happen.

With confidence and without hesitation I place you in the category of people he was talking about.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
With confidence and without hesitation I place you in the category of people he was talking about.

With confidence I would say that is the single most stupid thing he has said since he became our manager.

As for you, you repeatedly show you haven’t got a ****ing clue.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But that’s his full name
All the commentators and pundits seem to call him that as well

A bit like FLCFL (Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard, the player formerly known as FLDCFL, and now known as FL,JS).

May 5, 2020
Sussex
He's similar in a way to Solly. When he is good he is very good, but he is prone to mistakes as well. But getting there and against Leeds rarely put a foot wrong. Was a good cross into the box that was missed high and wide as usual.

His best cross was the one veltman volleyed but was blocked by the leeds defender for which veltman claimed a handball.
I'm pretty sure it was on target.
It would have been a cracking goal and assist of the season for BDB.
He did put in a couple of good crosses but now I think about it I don't actually remember seeing his best one on motd.
Was it shown or did they not show it because of the handball appeal by veltman maybe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here