Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn to Saudi FC

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I'll say thank you to BDB but certainly not good luck. I hope he has a mare and that scum bag owning organisation gets a healthy dose of tier 2 football next season, lose interest, and move onto clubs in Italy.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It only remains to be said.

Best of luck Dan. And I hope that you can transfer your tremendous form to your new club ... though still manage to get relegated anyway

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Lukaku will be pissed off with this, has to try and get round Burn for a 3rd time this season now.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
All the best BDB. Great servant, fantastic character.
Cant blame the guy for wanting to return ‘home’ to play for his team, in what should be an exciting period for them.
And as Adam Traore is now at Barcelona Dan won’t ever have to go through that nightmare again.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
All the best to BDB. Hope you enjoy the Championship next season. :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I was thinking this had all gone a bit quiet, but then...

[tweet]1488177142903017476[/tweet]

BOOOOOOOOO

Still hope something goes tits.... an anomoly in the medical, Burn has a change of heart. Its the hope..........

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Claims of just 2 1/2 years for Burn?

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/revealed-the-contract-length-dan-burn-is-set-to-sign-at-newcastle-united-as-transfer-nears-completion-3548730

Not great tbh when he already has 18 months left here. I reckon he wouldve got longer than an extra year at the end of this season if he stayed with us...... Feel pretty confident, he'll not get another one at NUFC, if he lasts anywhere near that long as they look to go full Man City and splash the cash every transfer window.

Poor BDB is infatuated, in love with his childhood sweetheart but he doesnt realise he's just a one night stand, a "better than no shag at all" for lack of any other options at 2am, and will be dumped very soon imho.

His best chance of staying is if they get relegated.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Claims of just 2 1/2 years for Burn?

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/revealed-the-contract-length-dan-burn-is-set-to-sign-at-newcastle-united-as-transfer-nears-completion-3548730

Not great tbh when he already has 18 months left here. I reckon he wouldve got longer than an extra year at the end of this season if he stayed with us...... Feel pretty confident, he'll not get another one at NUFC, if he lasts anywhere near that long as they look to go full Man City and splash the cash every transfer window.

Poor BDB is infatuated, in love with his childhood sweetheart but he doesnt realise he's just a one night stand, a "better than no shag at all" for lack of any other options at 2am, and will be dumped very soon imho.

His best chance of staying is if they get relegated.

I suspect his wage is far greater than the 18 months money he'd have got with us and a big signing on fee too,

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn’t it be fantastic if the BDB deal fell through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here