Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dan Ashworth's garden is looking good again

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Can't see it. All football people do this he just got caught.
Got caught by copying his employer into an email confirming he was looking to leave.

I don't think it's the greatest crime in the world either, but it's a reflection on his competence. Glad he isn't here

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Harking bak to earlier in the thread, we should all be doing this apparently……

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpeg
    IMG_0458.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 28

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm "Team Easy" with fork in right hand. The only other thing I do left-handed is cast a fishing rod!
You should reel in with your left hand if you are right handed when fresh water fishing apparently. I don’t as I’m originally a sea fisherman,
There I’ve said it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You should reel in with your left hand if you are right handed when fresh water fishing apparently. I don’t as I’m originally a sea fisherman,
There I’ve said it.
Yep. I do freshwater and sea and it LHW fresh and RHW sea (which is logical I guess as the sea rod with a multiplier is upside down ?)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Dan Ashworth left in no man's land as Newcastle respond to Man Utd's final offer​

Dan Ashworth's future is in limbo after Newcastle rejected a £3million compensation offer from Manchester United. United's top brass have taken the stance that Newcastle will have to continue to pay Ashworth's wages for him to do nothing unless a compromise is reached. It's claimed that Newcastle are holding out for £15m after rejecting United's final offer for Ashworth. The 53-year-old has agreed a contract with the Red Devils.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...1&cvid=b952125a5ea0404099d5334f3decba51&ei=18

Such a shame for everyone involved :laugh:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

Dan Ashworth left in no man's land as Newcastle respond to Man Utd's final offer​

Dan Ashworth's future is in limbo after Newcastle rejected a £3million compensation offer from Manchester United. United's top brass have taken the stance that Newcastle will have to continue to pay Ashworth's wages for him to do nothing unless a compromise is reached. It's claimed that Newcastle are holding out for £15m after rejecting United's final offer for Ashworth. The 53-year-old has agreed a contract with the Red Devils.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...1&cvid=b952125a5ea0404099d5334f3decba51&ei=18

I can understand Newcastle United’s stance here. Ashworth was seemingly breaching his contract by colluding with contacts whilst on gardening leave and they are within their rights to keep him on Gardening leave if they feel Man United don’t pay what they want as a release clause.
Damages both clubs but seems as if Newcastle are flexing their financial muscles.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006

It may be the beheaders doing it and they have the finances to sign it off as petty cash whilst being difficult but I applaud any club making life difficult for jumpers who have not been there long. The fact that he seems to have been a dickhead in his negotiations makes it quite amusing to me. Not as smart as he thinks, so sharp in fact that he seems to have cut himself.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

Ah well…

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It may be the beheaders doing it and they have the finances to sign it off as petty cash whilst being difficult but I applaud any club making life difficult for jumpers who have not been there long. The fact that he seems to have been a dickhead in his negotiations makes it quite amusing to me. Not as smart as he thinks, so sharp in fact that he seems to have cut himself.
Not so smart? He's being paid an eye-watering amount of money for staying home and doing nothing!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Not so smart? He's being paid an eye-watering amount of money for staying home and doing nothing!

If he’d rather do that than be at the sharp end with a top PL team be it Newcastle or United you may be right, but I doubt he’s happy with it personally

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here