Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dan Ashworth's garden is looking good again

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I bet Dan Ashworth has his main cutlery, knives AND forks on the left, side knives and forks in the middle, soup spoons on the right. Desert spoons across the bottom, the sugar bowl has its own silver spoon, and teaspoons are kept with the bone China tea cups.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its just a more coordinated plate-to-gob experience. If I tried eating dinner with the fork in my left hand, I'd definitely end up dropping half of it all down meself.

So you're trusting your left hand with a knife? :eek:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
This is a cracking article which explains how Ashworth replied to Berrada (incoming Man Utd Chief Exec) about agreeing to join Man Utd three months before telling Newcastle and whilst still employed by Newcastle.
And when doing this Berrada was still employed by Man City.

And the best bit of all, Ashworth c.c.'d his email to his Newcastle United email address which they have now recently seen.

I thought that is something that only idiots like me might do.

Daily Telegraph article (behind paywall)

Manchester United are at risk of a tapping-up investigation after Newcastle United discovered emails suggesting Omar Berrada secretly wooed Dan Ashworth in early February.

Incoming chief executive Berrada was still serving his period of gardening leave at Manchester City when Ashworth copied a message intended for him to his own account at Newcastle.

The email, discovered in recent weeks by Newcastle, was sent weeks before Ashworth told executives at the north-east club that he wanted to stand down as director of football to join Manchester United.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Unbelievable if true, no doubt he'll be dragged through the courts if he has broken any confidentiality agreements

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I assume the 'no dickheads' rule only applies to players?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Can’t stand Newcastle but I really hope they keep Ashworth on gardening leave for the duration to make a point, they can afford it.

I really want this Radcliffe/Brailsford project to fail spectacularly. Vile individuals.
Agree. Newcastle have become an absolutely horrible club with Smug Eddie, Anthony Gordon, and the awful, awful Saudi sports-washing project, but I hope they take Berrardi, Ashworth and United to the cleaners after this.

Let's be honest, we ALL know that tapping up happens, it's just not called "tapping up" and people aren't usually stupid enough to store email evidence about it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here