Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Damaged or lost season ticket card.

D

Deleted member 2719

Considering I have had the same one since the Amex was built it is a bit steep charging me £15. When are they renewing them anyway before they perish.

Yep £15 to replace a piece of plastic. Still don't buy the argument, even TFL don't charge that to replace an Oyster.

The argument appears to be .. fans were lending their cards, couldn't be bothered to pick up and then ordering a replacement.

It seems to be a charge to discourage fans lending their season ticket to anyone.

TFL don't do that, the bank doesn't do that. Why the club ?

The crime number is interesting. Banks don't require that anymore. You just cancel it.

If someone is "losing their card" more then once then investigate OR punish everyone. For a club likes to think of us as "customers" they still get it very wrong.

Na your totally wrong there, they are very empathy driven and can not do enough to help you feel part of the BHAFC family.

What am I on about, your right they are out of touch with their customers, most customers will not realise that unless they have had to deal with the emotionless robots.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Earlier this season mine was damaged and I hadn't noticed until I was trying to go in. Steward told me to go round to ticket office for a replacement, which they did there and then in about 2 minutes and did not charge me anything.

D

Deleted member 2719

Earlier this season mine was damaged and I hadn't noticed until I was trying to go in. Steward told me to go round to ticket office for a replacement, which they did there and then in about 2 minutes and did not charge me anything.

What lodge are you in then Pasty???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Had mine for years and it developed a crack this season, they replaced it for free at the ticket office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here