Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dalglish

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
bit unfair I think. I thought it was a crap question. He's just won a game and the first thing the Journalist asks him is 'Weren't Brighton great?'

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
He just came out with such a lot of attitude and then started to calm down as the interview went on. Feeling a bit defensive after the weekend methinks!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I really like him - why should premiership managers spout cliches about an up and coming side they've just beaten? I'd rather not be patronised thank you, so well done him.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
bit unfair I think. I thought it was a crap question. He's just won a game and the first thing the Journalist asks him is 'Weren't Brighton great?'

Bollocks. The interviewer gives him an easy chance to be nice about the lower league opposition his team have just beaten and Mr miserable sweatie gets the hump. Graceless twat.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The bloke needs help in how to conduct an interview, his comments were totally out of order, but I suppose you can expect little else from a pre maddona, I don't condone swearing on here, I so wished I did as i could easily fill a page up with what I think of that *************************************************************************

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haven't even heard him but I know regardless that he's a miserable, one-eyed old bastard...

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
The bloke needs help in how to conduct an interview, his comments were totally out of order, but I suppose you can expect little else from a pre maddona, I don't condone swearing on here, I so wished I did as i could easily fill a page up with what I think of that *************************************************************************

Bollocks. The interviewer gives him an easy chance to be nice about the lower league opposition his team have just beaten and Mr miserable sweatie gets the hump. Graceless twat.

I really like him - why should premiership managers spout cliches about an up and coming side they've just beaten? I'd rather not be patronised thank you, so well done him.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
sorry, what exactly did he say that was negative about Brighton?

Asked a stupid question by a crap interviewer.

And dour? One of the few prem managers you see smiling on the touchline.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

f*** off. just a few words of praise is all that was needed. and then talk about how great his premiershit losers are.

Last edited:

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
sorry, what exactly did he say that was negative about Brighton?

Asked a stupid question by a crap interviewer.

And dour? One of the few prem managers you see smiling on the touchline.

Agree 100%

The Brighton question should have been asked last of all. Ask him about Bellamy and Gerrard and the reaction to the Tottenham result first.

He was basically having a go at the interviewer, not Brighton.

In fact he was very complimentary about the club.,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here