Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daley Blind. Free agent.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Agree. But as a squad player like veltman he would be very handy.
Seems slightly unfair to describe Veltman as a squad player……. But I guess I know what you mean. He can perform very well in a number of differ3nt roles.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ajax demise tracked back to Overmars sending Di£k pics! Crazy turn of events. And he's at Antwerp as well now.
Now had a stroke. Which is why I think he left Ajax

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do me a Lemon.

With Badiashile likely to move to Chelsea the chances increase we'll make Colwill permanent. I'd much rather a young player with promise than a geezer who could be a ticking timebomb.
Isn't that a bit pacemakerist?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
A current dutch international and clearly a quality player. Likely would displace Pervis, who has started brilliantly for us.

Most likely will look for a big pay day, so won't come to us.

Ajax a salutary lesson, in....... "it doesn't matter how good your academy is, if you keep on selling, you'll keep on dropping"

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A current dutch international and clearly a quality player. Likely would displace Pervis, who has started brilliantly for us.
You are kidding, shirley!
Most likely will look for a big pay day, so won't come to us.
Fair enough. All good.
Ajax a salutary lesson, in....... "it doesn't matter how good your academy is, if you keep on selling, you'll keep on dropping"
That's our policy f***ed, then ............

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’d absolutely take him. But I don’t imagine he wants to come to a traditionally struggling side, for half of his regular wage, to be a squad option.

On a reasonable wage, with playing time expectations laid out clearly, definitely.

Never gonna happen!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Fella has 90 caps and masses of top level experience. Impressed at world Cup.
Looks slow every time I've seen him. 90 caps and masses of top level experience doesn't mean still got the legs to play for Brighton. That's a lot of football in his legs. Certainly wouldn't replace Pervis.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I’d absolutely take him. But I don’t imagine he wants to come to a traditionally struggling side, for half of his regular wage, to be a squad option.

On a reasonable wage, with playing time expectations laid out clearly, definitely.

Never gonna happen!
He wouldn't be on a lot compared to our squad. Average earner. Ajax arent big payers.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like we’ve missed a trick and he’s gone to Bayern Munich whoever they are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here