Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daley Blind. Free agent.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We need that LCB?

Could velty persuade Blind to come and join the party at the Albion ?

I'm guessing he doesn't want to move out of the Dam but surely he can do better than Antwerp ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ajax slowly falling apart at the moment and no one seems to like the new gaffer. Blind wanted out.
Nope... quickly falling apart but that has happened before and they'll be back. Bit of chaos now though.

Antwerp most likely destination as they have a billionaire running the club + it would allow him to live in Amsterdam if he likes.

Italy is no option since they won't allow players with pacemakers in their league, but I'd imagine he'd pick Spain over England if it comes to that. Nice with a bit of sunshine in his final years as a player.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Has he really left or is it Blind man's bluff?
giphy.gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We need that LCB?

Could velty persuade Blind to come and join the party at the Albion ?

I'm guessing he doesn't want to move out of the Dam but surely he can do better than Antwerp ?
Do me a Lemon.

With Badiashile likely to move to Chelsea the chances increase we'll make Colwill permanent. I'd much rather a young player with promise than a geezer who could be a ticking timebomb.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Do me a Lemon.

With Badiashile likely to move to Chelsea the chances increase we'll make Colwill permanent. I'd much rather a young player with promise than a geezer who could be a ticking timebomb.
Agree. But as a squad player like veltman he would be very handy.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Nope... quickly falling apart but that has happened before and they'll be back. Bit of chaos now though.

Antwerp most likely destination as they have a billionaire running the club + it would allow him to live in Amsterdam if he likes.

Italy is no option since they won't allow players with pacemakers in their league, but I'd imagine he'd pick Spain over England if it comes to that. Nice with a bit of sunshine in his final years as a player.

Ajax demise tracked back to Overmars sending Di£k pics! Crazy turn of events. And he's at Antwerp as well now.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Aren't the Belgian and Dutch leagues merging in the next few years?
Someone brings up the idea every 10th year or so and then UEFA says "but you wouldn't get more/same as current number European slots just because you have some weirdo merger" and then nothing happens.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If Dunk were to be injured we'd be very light in central defence seeing as Webster is made of glass. Think we need further cover as the current replacements do not have much PL experience

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Didn't see that one coming.
Really? It’s a regular reoccurring thing, you think you’d be used to it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here