Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Agreed.

Disappointing for Boro that Ramirez will be missing after he injured himself.

You underestimate the healing power of one of these

315-2.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's sort of looking like it might not be today - the time is slipping away
We'll get the news today if I can just click refresh fast enough

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'm getting "this service unavailable" on the FA website for Championship suspensions - it was working earlier. Mean anything?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Looking more like I'm going to have to listen to Radio Sussex for news on the drive home... :nono:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The FA have just announced Romeo's red card stands (Millwall) so watch their Twitter feed.

[tweet]730057402184146944[/tweet]

quizzicaleyebrow

Mar 10, 2011
The FA twitter feed has just announced they've upheld the dismissal of a Millwall player on Sunday. I don't know if the Regulatory Commissions do all their appeals at once.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The FA twitter feed has just announced they've upheld the dismissal of a Millwall player on Sunday. I don't know if the Regulatory Commissions do all their appeals at once.

DO they have different panels, or did the same panel look at both?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the referee is there to make sure the rulles are adhered to, and if he has seen something and given a yellow/red card and then relises he has made a mistake he should say so, now in a game as important is this will he do this .............I doubt it, he will either say I did not see it (line shouting it was a foul?)or he decided to give the red because of the injury he saw(if it had a plaster on it it was an old injury and he was conned) whatever if he see's the video of it on slo-mo then he should be honest and speak up.
I doubt this will happen either as he go along with the line saying it was a foul
, it seems both have been caught up with what went on previously, which was a totally seperate thing
upshot is they have both been conned in order to get Dale sent off
decision should be no red
...............thats if honesty prevails

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports