Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Cregan

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dont you go and traumatise me now will you .....

I don't understand how you differentiate between the two. You seem to suggest that all soldiers are made of sterner stuff but evidence would suggest that is far from true. Maybe you are ex services so have a biased view.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I don't understand how you differentiate between the two. You seem to suggest that all soldiers are made of sterner stuff but evidence would suggest that is far from true. Maybe you are ex services so have a biased view.

Firstly, you undermined your argument by your abusive response.

If you are unable to glean from my posts my view and why I feel this way then its a pointless debate.

Perhaps we need to monitor its progression and see where those officers are 12 months from now.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Firstly, you undermined your argument by your abusive response.

If you are unable to glean from my posts my view and why I feel this way then its a pointless debate.

Perhaps we need to monitor its progression and see where those officers are 12 months from now.

Pointless response.

I gleaned from your post that you think the police officers should be made of sterner stuff, just like the army as if servicemen and women either in service or having left, never have problems. I assumed from this, possibly incorrectly, that you were in the services and have, either a high opinion of the services or just a high opinion of yourself. Maybe you don't like any form of welfare and believe people should sink or swim.

I wouldn't say my argument was undermined by the abuse, merely underlined!

If I have gleaned incorrectly then perhaps you could enlighten me as to exactly what you mean.

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
You are an a muppet what a stupid ignorant post mods sort this out please. I'm sure you do a job that you could end up with someone throwing grenades at you and being shot. As for the coments a out the army all the police officers I know are so proud of the army and you will struggle to find a station without a help for heroes collection box in. Yes I am a police officer have some respect for those two girls !

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
How long should the state continue to pay the salary's of these officers Martyn, a year, two, five, forever?

They should stay off work for as long as they are medically unfit to work or until their legal sickness allowance written into their contract runs out. They should not work until a doctor agrees they are able to, without a certificate they would not be off and still employed.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Its an absolute joke , they need to buck up plain and simple , no doubt it was a terrible sight , but if its affected them that badly then it begs the question what they were doing in the police force anyway , the comparison with soldiers is one that doesn't realy work , but if a soldier tried it on in similar circumstances I'd say the same to him or her , they tend not to though , and when they do its Normally due to repeated and much worse incidents than this one.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
You are an a muppet what a stupid ignorant post mods sort this out please. I'm sure you do a job that you could end up with someone throwing grenades at you and being shot. As for the coments a out the army all the police officers I know are so proud of the army and you will struggle to find a station without a help for heroes collection box in. Yes I am a police officer have some respect for those two girls !

Jeeeez, one of our finest are you ???

I pray to god you dont write up the witness statements.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
When did this guy kill these PC's. I don't remember it, saw the front page of the paper Thai morning as thought it happen yesterday but then realised it was reporting on the court case
. How long ago was it?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Yep it was a bit flippant.

But my point stands, they are stringing it and I can whiff a pathway to early retirement too if their Union gets a move on and the hired psychologists pulls a 'ongoing trauma' report out of the hat.

It happened in May 2012 and I have acknowledge it was a horrific incident and my thoughts are with their families, but if your want me to commend and support those that are still not working than I wont.
You really are a bit of a loathsome turd.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Do you know the officers concerned personally? Do you know how long they have served? Do you know how many other harrowing events they have encountered prior to this incident? No? Neither do I, but you are passing comment on something you picked up from the media that may well be ill informed and total boll^*+s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here