Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daily Mail reporting Albion have rejected £4m from Burnley for Dale Stephens

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Am i blaming anyone.? I said we are weaker which we are than this point last year. You can't see that?

We are most certainly weaker.....I don't see much concrete evidence of ambition at the moment.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I believe they signed 5 players in Jan including 12 million on a striker

Yeh, they did. And it was money so well spent in comparison to our signings that we made up 11 points on them from mid Jan.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Am i blaming anyone.? I said we are weaker which we are than this point last year. You can't see that?

Actually all the posts of yours that I replied to centred round Stephens and Middlesbro and they give the impression of wanting to blame someone....still let's move on

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeh, they did. And it was money so well spent in comparison to our signings that we made up 11 points on them from mid Jan.

Who went up?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
How very disappointing this is. We will struggle to replace him and continues the underwhelming transfer window thus far.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Kayal was very good Saturday without Stephens next to him,so clearly doesn't bounce off Stephens.
We need midfielders to score more and there's not a lot between them two :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If this is true, I hope PW CH and TB know what they are doing.

Counting the pennies no doubt. We could really do with some good news on the transfers in front....and well before 31 August.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
That old chestnut....so what do you want the club to do to show ambition ...and how would they go about it...etc

Up the level of salaries to retain our best talent. It's not difficult. And in the end it'll pay off big-time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Up the level of salaries to retain our best talent. It's not difficult. And in the end it'll pay off big-time.

Oh I see...simple as that gosh I thought you had some other master plan....so who funds this? Does it come out of the existing player budget? Do we spend less on new players..so we can't strengthen our squad so we have it in depth...or are you suggesting TB puts a few more million in?....Does this increase only apply to certain players?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
If he want's out then taking the cash and replacing him a better option than having him hang around being miserable like Bridcutt & Buckley

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Andy Naylor just now on twitter:
Aware of speculation re: Stephens/Burnley being closer to done after alleged improved 4th bid. Assured by reliable source untrue. #bhafc

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here