Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Daily Mail article

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't fall for it [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] it's a trap.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Haven't read it but can see it's by Jan Moir who's got form for poor journalism and opinions!!!

Pity the fools agree with her.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's just crap whataboutery. I put that article in the same category as the terrorism thread started by Dave's namesake in Czech.

Why doesn't he rap about the pedestrianisation of Norwich City centre :shrug:

He's a rapper, he's not the BBC world service

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I like how she takes umbrage at the idea of being called racist then spends the next few hundred words laying into loads of Asian and black people, most of whom have nothing to do with any part of either story being talked about and who's crime appears to simply be being black.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Haven't read it but can see it's by Jan Moir who's got form for poor journalism and opinions!!!

Pity the fools agree with her.

Perhaps you could read it and then inform us if you agree or disagree with her? How can you pity anyone for agreeing with her on an article you have not read? Sounds a bit prejudged to me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Perhaps you could read it and then inform us if you agree or disagree with her? How can you pity anyone for agreeing with her on an article you have not read? Sounds a bit prejudged to me.

You can't really blame him - Moir has previous for being a real piece of work. See Gately; Stephen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not shock horror - Someone dares to put a joke on NSC and it's completely missed.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The Daily Mail :lolol:

Imagine posting a link to that hate filled shit rag with the expectation of being taken seriously :facepalm:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know why celebrities aren't doing more to speak out about burglary or kidnapping.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just another cynical shock jock journalist who quietly hates their readers.

If the thread starter moved in next door, she'd move.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I like how she takes umbrage at the idea of being called racist then spends the next few hundred words laying into loads of Asian and black people, most of whom have nothing to do with any part of either story being talked about and who's crime appears to simply be being black.

Actually, if you just read that article without having whatever blinkers it is that you have on, you will see she is laying into the Asian grooming gangs who have preyed on vulnerable white girls (not "all Asians and black people" - what a ridiculous thing to say!) - and also laying into the (mostly white) police and social services who for a long time ignored the scandal for fear of being falsely labelled as racists by, well, some people - we all know who the are, but they'll never admit it - in fact they probably don't even realise it. Put it this way, they can usually be identified by one of their battle-cries: "I never read the Daily Mail" (neither do I, btw, but I don't make a mantra out of it!)

Racism is abhorrent, whether it is white on black or, as in the case of Asian grooming gangs, black on white. But black on white racism, although much less prevalent than white on black, is the elephant in the room; it must never be mentioned in polite liberal society. Which ultimately isn't doing anyone any favours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here