Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham match is already in doubt - CALLED OFF (Merged*8)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well considering it passed a inspection xmas eve and the daggers are very confident of it going ahead,i can't see why it will be off as the weather is above freezing tomorow.:drink:

The game will be on:D

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Soooo glad its on! Rock on baby. Me and 3 others in the home end.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any news of a pitch inspection for tomorrow morning?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Forecast for Dagenham is minus 6 overnight, and below freezing all day tomorrow, doesn't look good. Only thing in the games favour is that their stands are small so pitch does get some sun. Think it will still be off though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Setting off at 7.30 from Manchester, so I hope the club pass on the decision quickly via text if it is called off.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For a 1pm kick off you would hope that they will be making a pitch inspection at 9 and not fannying about.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just took the dogs out

-14C

they took one look and ran back indoors peeing in the doorway as they went

Still keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow (but with my gloves on!)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
For a 1pm kick off you would hope that they will be making a pitch inspection at 9 and not fannying about.

They have requested people turn up at half nine to help remove the covers, can't see how they could make a decision before this has been completed.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i will be doing the same from plymouth hoping its not a repeat of the notts county game

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Its already had an inspection. And its on. Why the f*** is everyone flapping?

The officials knew the weather forecast for next few days if they were that worried theyd have just done the original inspection tomoro morning instead.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Its already had an inspection. And its on. Why the f*** is everyone flapping?

The officials knew the weather forecast for next few days if they were that worried theyd have just done the original inspection tomoro morning instead.

See your point, but i think the article from the first inspection should've had something about a possible later inspection on the day.
Then the forecasts were -4 overnight, and 1 degree all day tomorrow. Now its not expected to get above freezing, and -6 all night.
Hope its on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here