Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham match is already in doubt - CALLED OFF (Merged*8)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
eerr what? you mentioned the game was on days ago even though there was a pitch inspection today? so you took a 50/50 guess then?....odd!

Takes a punt, then posts the news that its game on after its already been on the Daggers website and on here for 10 minutes.

We're lucky to have someone with such an inside track on things eh ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank f*** it is on, any excuse not to be at the sister-in-laws

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Lets just hope its not on in the notts county way of being on.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Takes a punt, then posts the news that its game on after its already been on the Daggers website and on here for 10 minutes.

We're lucky to have someone with such an inside track on things eh ?

we need people on the PULSE dont we :lolol:

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
see you all there; me + 1
there is a tube strike in London so 1000+ brighton cars descending on Dagenham; hope the west ham fans are driving to Fulham so we can nick their parking spaces! lots of action in the vicinity, Dons 2 fans at Orient and Saints at Charlton at the moment

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
JUst spoke to the club secretary of the Daggers, the game is definitely on. Wished him a happy christmas and he said their right up for this game.

Mentioned this a couple of days ago but in the old NSC tradition was shot down to bits.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
Yes, because all your other rumours turned out to be bullshit and this was also bullshit. Bt easier to predict whether a football match is on or off than predicting who we're going to sign, isn't it...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
JUst spoke to the club secretary of the Daggers, the game is definitely on. Wished him a happy christmas and he said their right up for this game.

Mentioned this a couple of days ago but in the old NSC tradition was shot down to bits.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
I've just spoken to MArcelo Bielsa and he told me you're a bullshitter.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Call me a pessimist but I have a bad feeling this game is going to be called off after a mid morning pitch inspection. Don't forget it only needs a small part of the pitch to be frozen.

And of course this won't help the majority of us who will be on our way to the match.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't there a midday pitch inspection tomorrow ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
latest from Daggers site:

The Club had a pitch inspection at noon on Christmas Eve and the referee gave the game the okay.

However, with the forecast of temperatures falling to -4 on Christmas Night we want to keep the frost covers down as long as possible.

Therefore, if anyone is up early on Sunday morning we could do with some help in removing the covers. No need to email anyone - just turn up about 9.30am if you can.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are you confusing that with yesterdays 12 noon inspection? Or have you heard of another one?

No but there is a heavy frost forecast overnight so the pitch might still be frozen in the morning despite the covers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here