Dagenham match is already in doubt - CALLED OFF (Merged*8)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cannot go on Boxing Day and it is the one ground that I need to do, so I want the game off.

Fair enough, I was the same for Bury/FCUM. Merry Xmas to you.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Wahooooo :bounce:

Beats sitting around watching shitty kids films. Few drinks and a game of football. Perfect.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Daggers -the game is on !!

JUst spoke to the club secretary of the Daggers, the game is definitely on. Wished him a happy christmas and he said their right up for this game.

Mentioned this a couple of days ago but in the old NSC tradition was shot down to bits.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
JUst spoke to the club secretary of the Daggers, the game is definitely on. Wished him a happy christmas and he said their right up for this game.

Mentioned this a couple of days ago but in the old NSC tradition was shot down to bits.

Err...without wishing to piss on your fireworks, but we all knew about 10 minutes ago.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Anyone know if it's easy to find parking near the stadium?

Everything you need to know, and quite a lot you don't, about The Daggers ground

There is a fair sized car park at the ground which is free, but this normally needs to be booked in advance. However there is plenty of street parking, of which some is available on the main Rainham road.

Football Ground Guide - Dagenham and Redbridge

This bit made me laugh....

If it is a pub that you prefer, then going further along Rainham Road and going past Golds Gym is the Eastbrook pub. Otherwise, to be honest, there is not much of interest in the area, so there is not much point in wandering off too far.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

eerr what? you mentioned the game was on days ago even though there was a pitch inspection today? so you took a 50/50 guess then?....odd!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports