Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham match is already in doubt - CALLED OFF (Merged*8)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sky Sports reporting Charlton are asking fans to help clearing snow off the pitch at the Valley. Surely Dagenham must have the same problem given their proximety

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
The rain has cleared the Dagenham terracing. The pitch has been covered. They have asked for help clearing the snow off the covers. No more snow forecast until Monday - positive temperatures during the next few days (down to munus 3 at night).

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not many more grounds for me,so would love it to be called off!!!!as cant go,saying that it seemsages since we played

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
fingers crossed it does not snow more! i'm having withdrawal symptoms from football! :D

Dandyman

In London village.
Unless there is heavy snow between now and Sunday, I can't see why the game should not go ahead.

London is cold but most main roads are clear. Travellers should remember that there is no tube on Boxing Day, so cars, taxis and buses are your options.

English - Journey Planner - Transport for London

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Does it really need 8 threads about whether the game is on or not?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
your record of having the inside track from the club being legendary........................

Sorry but

1) there is already a thread on this subject and

2) whilst I appreciate the need of some people to give it the great I am, I prefer to listen to someone with even a modicum of weather-forecasting knowledge than either a football coach (if true) or a look-at-me merchant

You my friend have made yourself sound like a complete twit. I'll be there, give your ticket to another fan if you don't believe the game will be on !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here