Dagenham match is already in doubt - CALLED OFF (Merged*8)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
your record of having the inside track from the club being legendary........................

Sorry but

1) there is already a thread on this subject and

2) whilst I appreciate the need of some people to give it the great I am, I prefer to listen to someone with even a modicum of weather-forecasting knowledge than either a football coach (if true) or a look-at-me merchant

Yeah its just jimbo.GRFC just trying to let us know that he knows someone at the club!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Book your tickets, this game will take place !

Sorry mate but I'll get home tickets when Dagenham assure people that it will be on, I very much doubt people will now get tickets (although there are none left in the away end) just because you say it will be on!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
your record of having the inside track from the club being legendary........................

Sorry but

1) there is already a thread on this subject and

2) whilst I appreciate the need of some people to give it the great I am, I prefer to listen to someone with even a modicum of weather-forecasting knowledge than either a football coach (if true) or a look-at-me merchant

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, by Sunday night we will also have 3 more points...Been with member of coaching staff as said before, and given the current state of pitch and with the predicted thaw, our club have been informed the game is almost certain to go ahead. Thursday 2 degrees, Friday 2 degrees, Sat/Sun 1 degree. By the way Severnside I'm trying to help mate, clearly you just want to pitch your cheap jibes, I'm as interested as I want to go. (Check BBC Weather)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thursday 2 degrees, Friday 2 degrees, Sat/Sun 1 degree. (Check BBC Weather)

I hope you are right. I'm sure that being so close to a member of the coaching staff gives you the inside track on the weather as much as it does on the comings and goings of our management team.

I did check the BBC weather site and you are right about milder daytime temperatures but forgot to mention the -2 and -3 overnight temperatures which might thwart any thawing. Let's say 50/50 right now whether it's on or not and hope for positive news on one of the weather threads nearer the time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The way everywhere is thawing during the day and then freezing at night would suggest that by lunch time it will be thawing and we ill be on the way home, hopefully with 3 points, before it starts to freeze up again.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, by Sunday night we will also have 3 more points...Been with member of coaching staff as said before, and given the current state of pitch and with the predicted thaw, our club have been informed the game is almost certain to go ahead. Thursday 2 degrees, Friday 2 degrees, Sat/Sun 1 degree. By the way Severnside I'm trying to help mate, clearly you just want to pitch your cheap jibes, I'm as interested as I want to go. (Check BBC Weather)

I'm not being funny but hasn't this all been put on the other thread without having the need for someone from the coaching staff to give us details of a weather forecast, or what conditions are like in Dagenham?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So basically, you've looked at the weather forcast and you think it'll be on. Stop bullshitting :yawn:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I'm not being funny but hasn't this all been put on the other thread without having the need for someone from the coaching staff to give us details of a weather forecast, or what conditions are like in Dagenham?

Its not so much from our coaching staff but to them from the management team from Daggers, sorry for trying to help....I'll be there !!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Had it on good authority from a member of our coaching team this afternoon that the Daggers pitch is playable and given the forecast for the weekend see's no reason for it to be postponed !!.....Game on

There is already a thread on this, why have you started a new one ???

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Sheffield Wednesday's game at Tranmere is already off so we shall be top whatever happens when Charlton come on Wednesday.

Shame that Chalrton and Southampton cannot get three points each on Boxing Day!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Had it on good authority from a member of our coaching team this afternoon that the Daggers pitch is playable and given the forecast for the weekend see's no reason for it to be postponed !!.....Game on
I hope that contact isn't the same one that passed you intel that encouraged you to spout the below bile a while back!!

" couple of calls have been duly made by myself and I'm afraid to say by the end of the week the deal will be done. In all fairness to The Argus, it was stated in the 2 day interview last week with our chairman that he wouldnt stand in his way if a Premiership club came in

Official announcement I believe will take place this coming Thursday morning (my contacts in SW London have also confirmed) !!!!! "

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I hope that contact isn't the same one that passed you intel that encouraged you to spout the below bile a while back!!

" couple of calls have been duly made by myself and I'm afraid to say by the end of the week the deal will be done. In all fairness to The Argus, it was stated in the 2 day interview last week with our chairman that he wouldnt stand in his way if a Premiership club came in

Official announcement I believe will take place this coming Thursday morning (my contacts in SW London have also confirmed) !!!!! "

If it is the same contact, the game will def be off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports