Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham and Redbridge

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
They are still top of the championship.Do you think you'll beat them tomorrow?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Probably not but who knows

Do you think you will stay in the auto spots after your Xmas wobble?

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Probably not but who knows

Do you think you will stay in the auto spots after your Xmas wobble?

Yeah hopefully!We've done well so far!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
We will beat you tomorrow I think - thats unless you play extremely well and the whole of your team are up for it.

I think you will choke worse than you did against Pompey and Bristol

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
We will beat you tomorrow I think - thats unless you play extremely well and the whole of your team are up for it.

I think you will choke worse than you did against Pompey and Bristol

With your reserve team??

D

Deleted member 18477

my moneys on saints. our team has been torn apart through injuries and suspensions. we'd do extremely well to beat them. like already said the big match is against palace at the end of the month! need to get the team sorted for that!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When Southampton were winning, no-one was bothered by their turgid football. Now that the momentum has stalled, the excuse of "we're winning football matches" has worn thin and now people will start questioning whether they are a good side or not. And they're being found out. Bristol City are in a good run of form, we can't profess to go into the game with form behind us. But we do have the siege mentality, and the football ability to beat them.

And we will.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Southampton will surely be too strong for us tomorrow. Its a good time to be playing Brighton.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
When Southampton were winning, no-one was bothered by their turgid football. Now that the momentum has stalled, the excuse of "we're winning football matches" has worn thin and now people will start questioning whether they are a good side or not. And they're being found out. Bristol City are in a good run of form, we can't profess to go into the game with form behind us. But we do have the siege mentality, and the football ability to beat them.

And we will.
We will beat you.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Like you beat Doncaster and Bristol City, away? We'll see. Your avatar will be classic this time tomorrow, that man won't be pulling that sort of expression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here