Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daddy's first school run

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The post about the kid getting hit by the car is just a follow up to the thread from 2 weeks back.
Agree the police should spend time outside schools.

It was just he called me a cock for asking why he cares and then suggested I should say it to the parents of the child hit by the car, he somehow tried to link what I said to the accident. I had not actually read that post at the time but I still think it not relevant to parents getting of their bums and walking a little bit to the school.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Maybe the amount of cars parked around schools (I'm going on a limb here and assuming most parents don't push their kids out of moving vehicles) and therefore making crossing the road far more dangerous, were also a contributing factor?

Maybe, to be honest we cannot know as we do not know the details. They have installed barriers at either end of my sons school road and between 8.30 am-9.05am and 3pm-3.30pm the barriers are down and no traffic can go either way. It works very well and the residents are fine with it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It was just he called me a cock for asking why he cares and then suggested I should say it to the parents of the child hit by the car, he somehow tried to link what I said to the accident. I had not actually read that post at the time but I still think it not relevant to parents getting of their bums and walking a little bit to the school.
I expect he called you a cock because you are Palace!!
O/T and a genuine question, what is the attraction of NSC for a Palace fan?
I have never looked at a Palace forum and would never register.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I expect he called you a cock because you are Palace!!
O/T and a genuine question, what is the attraction of NSC for a Palace fan?
I have never looked at a Palace forum and would never register.

I cannot really put my finger on it to be honest. But NSC is more than a just a BHA forum(that should go down well) in my opinion. It discusses many topics and I do find some of the discussions interesting. There is also the entertainment element that some threads are funny and some are just good to see an argument in. It is also quite good for Palace news believe it or not, if there is a significant development it will most likely be on the big board within minutes. I also do not mind the banter element although some are a bit sneaky in that they can say anything to you but run around reporting when a bit is given back, but if thats how they are then thats their problem. What can I say its just a good forum.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I cannot really put my finger on it to be honest. But NSC is more than a just a BHA forum(that should go down well) in my opinion. It discusses many topics and I do find some of the discussions interesting. There is also the entertainment element that some threads are funny and some are just good to see an argument in. It is also quite good for Palace news believe it or not, if there is a significant development it will most likely be on the big board within minutes. I also do not mind the banter element although some are a bit sneaky in that they can say anything to you but run around reporting when a bit is given back, but if thats how they are then thats their problem. What can I say its just a good forum.

Cant argue with that, but not a good advert for whatever your Palace forum is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here