Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D Day For Haywards Heath FC

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They will no doubt lose as the blazers and ties stick together and scratch each others back. If the FA overturn this they will be aware of what problems they may create with other clubs following suit, which they will not want.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Apart from HHTFC officials can anyone say with any clarity that they know of the situation the club find themselves in? No? Oh ok thought so. If they have had this thrown out of the window I certainly know why.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If they have had this thrown out of the window I certainly know why.
Explain please.
I know three people involved in a big way with HHTFC. They put in minimum 15 hours a week each plus match day preparing the ground, bar & food. They take nothing out of the club, indeed they probably put in more than I pay a season at the Amex. And for what? There are builders screaming out for the land but they wont sell, the club is more important to the town than profit in the builders pockets.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Explain please.
I know three people involved in a big way with HHTFC. They put in minimum 15 hours a week each plus match day preparing the ground, bar & food. They take nothing out of the club, indeed they probably put in more than I pay a season at the Amex. And for what? There are builders screaming out for the land but they wont sell, the club is more important to the town than profit in the builders pockets.

Tell me about it, I have run two clubs in local football in my life. However if you get something wrong you pay the price for it. Sentiment does not play for a place in this. I believe one of them is Jon (?) at HHTFC who has watched them fall from Div 1 to intermediate and back up. He did a brilliant job at the club. But if you don't sort out one rogue in the pack you are going to fall down. How come HHTFC did not appeal the cup fine, which should have been a kicking out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here