Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Schleck

Oct 22, 2012
Well Done mate, fairly new to road racing so not done any timings, closest i've come to that distance is the downslink (Guildford - Shoreham) off-road at just under 4hours, with a mountain bike though.
Ahhh, the Downslink a lovely little ride, although St Marthas Hill is tough, very easy going from Shoreham to Bluewater, but a good ride none the less. Mountain Biking is good fun on dirt like the downslink, although do-able with a road bike. Mind you i would never attempt to do the mountain like that on the Olympics. :smile:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have we lost 1066 to the dark arts of fettling.

He seems to have gone a long time (for him) without posting on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Does anyone else find this thread slightly odd? All around NSC there are people bitching and moaning (especially after the string of defeats) and then this thread's most heated discussion is if Celeste bar tape is cool or not.

I do love our tranquil little haven.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does anyone else find this thread slightly odd? All around NSC there are people bitching and moaning (especially after the string of defeats) and then this thread's most heated discussion is if Celeste bar tape is cool or not.

It is, so pipe down you big southern softy.

Not to mention all the newbs joining us recently and all being able to obey the unwritten rules.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I've just come back here as all else seems to have gone hysterical; the lunatics have taken over the asylum!!.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Does anyone else find this thread slightly odd? All around NSC there are people bitching and moaning (especially after the string of defeats)

This is the first thread I check when I come on NSC. Sometimes it's the only one. I genuinely can't remember the last time I posted about anything football-related!

and then this thread's most heated discussion is if Celeste bar tape is cool or not.

It isn't. I refer you to rule number 8...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
There's not much going on in Normandy or Brittany which is a disappointment. Anyone know if the Time Trial from Avranches to Mont St Michel is on a weekend?

Wednesday 10th for that TT.

Wiggins has confirmed giro priority and supporting role at tour.

Also sprint first stage so it'll be carnage. Cav will either be in yellow or on the deck!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No Brailsford will go an find a way for Wiggins to win, new sideburns I reckon will get him up the mountain.

As for me hopefully, Time Trial Mount St Michel (assuming this is individual) Cav win into Tour, Mount Ventoux (like that illusive away ground never done) Viva la Tour.

Attachments

• Tour 2013.jpg
    Tour 2013.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 42

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here