Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
3 drugs cheats this season.

All with EPO, it's like they don't even care, that's just lazy.

So much for The Movement for Creditable Cycling.

They'll get away with it though, Davidenok was just a stagiaire. The fact that all three positives are Kazakh is the most worrying thing, I think.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Looks like Greg has listened, I'm getting the fitness singles advert now. The fact I'm neither fit nor single doesn't matter does it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Greg Lemond trying to sell everyone else turbo trainers at the top of this page?

You may be a proper legend Greg but you can get to f*** if you think I'm buying one of those. :lolol:
It makes a change as I was previously paying for the rookie mistake I made the other day.

On the 'I need a cheap bike thread', I stupidly clicked on the link for the £129 Amazon bike.
Since then I'd been bombarded with bikes I wouldn't even give to a palace fan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They'll get away with it though, Davidenok was just a stagiaire. The fact that all three positives are Kazakh is the most worrying thing, I think.
They'll get away with it by opening up a cheque book.
I bet Vino won't even get pushed out, irrespective of how responsible he is.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
As we enter Autumn, [MENTION=2878]Woodchip[/MENTION] must be entering spring. Can't wait to see the profiles of his rides.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
3 drugs cheats this season.

All with EPO, it's like they don't even care, that's just lazy.

So much for The Movement for Creditable Cycling.
Technically it's 2 epo and 1 steroids!

Greg sold the exercise bike company years ago - just before armstrong tried to ruin him, I think.

I'm getting adverts for luxury bedding!
Is Greg Lemond trying to sell everyone else turbo trainers at the top of this page?

You may be a proper legend Greg but you can get to f*** if you think I'm buying one of those. :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it wrong to be annoyed with the Albion playing at home?

I would have been able to go for a geek spin this Saturday, or Nov 8th but soccerball has ruined it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Oi! [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] Prendas knocking out OGE Oz T shirt for a smegging score. What are you waiting for? I'm not keen on full lenghth zippers but for a score I'm in.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Is that a Aldi?

:lol:

2014-08-14-orica-greenedge-australian-champion-2014-full-zip-jersey-short-sleeve.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You should hang your head in shame Moto. Encouraging Notters to wear Aussie colours like that! punish:
And did you see the write up to go with it regarding Simon 'wheelsucker' Gerrans :nono:

Having said all that, the Greenedge Italian colours one (£25) does look rather nice. And two of our brightest prospects, as well as Peter Weening, are on the team, so it's not all bad :)

JoePrecious

Mar 3, 2009
I'm going to go for one but unsure on sizing. I'm a 38" chest so halfway between S and M. They sound like they come up quite big so was going to go for the S.

Any thoughts?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm going to go for one but unsure on sizing. I'm a 38" chest so halfway between S and M. They sound like they come up quite big so was going to go for the S.

Any thoughts?

Not a good way to end such a post.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just reread it... ???

You're asking us if we have any thoughts on you becoming not only a Full Kit Wanker, but an Australian National Champion FKW.

They could pay me £20 and I still wouldn't wear it.

You asked :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely FKW has to be jersey AND shorts at a minimum?!
The gold stars gained for not wearing the shorts, don't offset the gold stars lost for wearing the jersey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here