Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cut myself shaving

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
In short i cut myself shaving.

But to expand a little, and make it more embarrassing, i had finished shaving and was prating about when i swiped the blade horizontally across my face. Which as i have a 4 blade razor, has left a lovely 4 parallel line cut/graze on my cheek rather close to my eye.

Firstly, how many people have cut themselves shaving, and how badly?

Secondly, what injuries have you got from messing around?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
But to expand a little, and make it more embarrassing, i had finished shaving and was prating about when i swiped the blade horizontally across my face. Which as i have a 4 blade razor, has left a lovely 4 parallel line cut/graze on my cheek rather close to my eye.

logan89, earlier today:

marmot.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Broke both bones in my wrist falling down the stairs.

Badly sprained an ankle attempting to leap over a kerb whilst drunk.

But my best one is undoubtedly ending up in the Brighton Eye Hospital with no sight in my left eye after someone threw a Ferrero Rocher at me. The Ambassador was not best pleased.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Broke both bones in my wrist falling down the stairs.

Badly sprained an ankle attempting to leap over a kerb whilst drunk.

But my best one is undoubtedly ending up in the Brighton Eye Hospital with no sight in my left eye after someone threw a Ferrero Rocher at me. The Ambassador was not best pleased.

Ambassador with these ferrero rocher you are really spoiling......my eyesight

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Ambassador with these ferrero rocher you are really spoiling......my eyesight

You can say that again.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I had a cricket seam mark on my fourhead for about a week. I was in the slips and the ball went between my hands and hit me between the eyes. Not great fun being hit in the face by a ball travelling at 70mph plus. Thank god I managed to slow it down slightly.

I hit myself on the shin with a machete. Thankfully it was the blunt part of the blade as the nearest hospital was a 2.5 hour walk away and it would not be quite so easy with one leg. Only cut the skin to the bone and left no damage to my fibula.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Funny we have a shaving thread today - as today I move from the Gillette twin blade disposable - to a Gilletee Fusion Pro-Glide. It is a present. And whilst part of me thinks why the hell do you need more than two blades (why do you need two even?) I think the time has come to blade-ballistic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here