Curtis Davies

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If we got him, I'd be delighted. He's a great player and would certainly be a key player for us.

We could probably afford him, but wages might be an issue.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
F/ing Norwich City wankers! We'd be playing in the Champions League by now if it wasn't for those interfering c**ts!!!! Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
F/ing Norwich City wankers! We'd be playing in the Champions League by now if it wasn't for those interfering c**ts!!!! Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Leeds fans must hate them even more than us!

Davies would be a great signing but Norwich seems a lot more likely as others have said with the wages issue, Hughton connection and being in the premier league.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bham want a couple of stoke players on loan....

So that is Davies to Norwich, Upson to Bham then :thumbsup:

I don't think I have my Albion specs on when I say that Brighton are probably a more attractive proposition than Birmingham at the moment.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Aspinall, only two weeks ago said this about Curtis Davies : £60,000 a week to hoof the ball 40 yards.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe Davies yes, but would think Upson would rather go for a team pushing for top 6 rather than battling to say out of bottom 3.

Why, he wouldn't care, last year or two of career, back to his former club where his career really kicked off.

I don't think I have my Albion specs on when I say that Brighton are probably a more attractive proposition than Birmingham at the moment.

and he wouldn't need to move house, probably more important for him and his family.

PG

Whatever his preference, it might not be his choice that matters. Birmingham are selling Butland to Stoke, and are keen to take a couple of loan players as sweeteners to that deal. Maybe Upson is one of them?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Why, he wouldn't care, last year or two of career, back to his former club where his career really kicked off.

Whatever his preference, it might not be his choice that matters. Birmingham are selling Butland to Stoke, and are keen to take a couple of loan players as sweeteners to that deal. Maybe Upson is one of them?

Think they are letting Butland go back there for the rest of the season ,that must be a sweetener ??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Think they are letting Butland go back there for the rest of the season ,that must be a sweetener ??

BBC Midlands Today understands Birmingham City have accepted an offer from Stoke City for goalkeeper Jack Butland, who will return to St. Andrews on loan for the rest of the season. Birmingham are still hoping to get another couple of Stoke players on loan as part of the deal as well.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They want £4M

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports