Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curry Recomendation.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A functioning business fulfils its duties and responsibilities especially if it then effects current and future customers perception of how hygienic or not you are.
The star system is flawed in it's present form. A zero, one or two for poor signage and record keeping is harsh. I'd accept your argument if the ratings were based on food hygiene alone, but with a simple 0-5 catch-all you don't get the full picture.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The star system is flawed in it's present form. A zero, one or two for poor signage and record keeping is harsh. I'd accept your argument if the ratings were based on food hygiene alone, but with a simple 0-5 catch-all you don't get the full picture.

You do know that it is based on 'Food Hygiene and Safety', 'Structural Compliance' and 'Confidence in management', it really isnt about signage unless you have certain obligations towards your customer or staff then rightly it might effect one part of the inspection, it seems a wholly appropriate way of trying to ensure we as customers can access food which is safe and uncontaminated, I am guessing its not perfect but seems to be a helpful indicator and those that cannot bother to get their business's a maximum score offers a clear insight to their attitude towards the food they sell and the customer they serve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here