Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Current World XI Draft

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I'm in please!! Although that particular draft isn't going to work on FM15 of course (unless there is some way I can find out each players stats at their peak...)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Started making categories earlier today. The thread for the Premier League Draft (92-15) will be started tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Excellent, personally I think one of the rules should be that a player is judged by his premier league/ship performance history only. That way it will avoid voting be skewed by a world class player joining a uk club at the end of a sparkling career but was rubbish and a player who was transferred abroad who got better once he left the country.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent, personally I think one of the rules should be that a player is judged by his premier league/ship performance history only. That way it will avoid voting be skewed by a world class player joining a uk club at the end of a sparkling career but was rubbish and a player who was transferred abroad who got better once he left the country.

I agree with this.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Obviously [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] will decide, but I agree with this. Also this would mean only their PL stats could be used and any honours they won whilst at a PL club.

SDG

May 26, 2014
Obviously [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] will decide, but I agree with this. Also this would mean only their PL stats could be used and any honours they won whilst at a PL club.

I would also agree with this, if it's PL only, then only PL record.

If a stat about the player is using International honours (i.e a player with over 50 caps), then it should be about their whole career in my opinion.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I would also agree with this, if it's PL only, then only PL record.

If a stat about the player is using International honours (i.e a player with over 50 caps), then it should be about their whole career in my opinion.

i suppose it could be caps won whilst playing in the PL but i guess that would be difficult to tell how many some players won during that spell if they went abroad at some point and won caps or won some before arriving

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Sorry for the delay, be an at an employment course all day. Had a few ideas to tweak the format ever so slightly, so will have all the rules and a thread ready by this evening.

Hoping for 20 or 24 teams, will see how it goes though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here