The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
2oldmen-1-COLOR-WEB-243x300.jpg

Bob & Nobby

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
so far they have sold 1532 with a couple of days to go - not too far short of their average home crowd is it?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Barry BLUE - We're going to rustle all your horses, then render them down and turn them into some rather useful household products, such as shaving brushes. And GLUE.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair. Barber has made it a Cat A so therefore its ONE of our "cup finals"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Bob, please can you explain to a country chap what "give it the Barry" is? I have watched that Football Factory film that you chaps like and no one says it in the film, to be honest I havn't got a clue what any one is on about in this film. Thought a man in the know could help me out.
What does "don't go all lemon mean?" and "you sigh" mean?

Also what do you mean by cup final?
Do you remember you chaps tried to get to that last season and you all had a big fight in the semi-final, something to do with too much Charlie, but I am not sure what that means.

The real leader in the Football Factory (not the one that wanted to be the leader of the youngsters) and who only appeared briefly, was a chap called Tony Denham. I worked with him in 87. He was a plumber......i wonder if Bob the Brickie knows him.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Nowdays you just have hang ons .. Happy clappy premiershit fans who aren't really bha fans . We are the biggest shit club in the world.
Well, Palace are in the Premier League nowadays, but you must be in the top ten I'd reckon :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here