Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cup Final Day!

How will you be enjoying The Big Day

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well I hope everyone who's not watching it is having as good a time as I am. :)

In a 2 horse race, the underdog has always got a chance.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Enjoying this more than I expected. Quite refreshing to be reminded there’s more than one way to do well in football. Doesn’t have to always be played out from the back.

Plus it screws Chelsea. Can’t see it saving ten Hag but wonder whether it would swing United’s choice of manager towards the likes of Tuchel/Poch. Taking over United would be hard enough for a relatively inexperienced boss without adding Europa League football into the mix.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
How is Ten Hag feeling? The glory of possibly winning the cup but knowing he's still going to get the sack. Will they be as adapt as the Albion as making it all very civilized and by ' mutual agreement ' ?

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Cafe Ten Hag, on the verge of being sacked, must be looking askance at that group of players right now

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Fukk me. Is anymore evidence really needed that Jammy Palace got to play ManUre at the right time? It makes our loss look reasonable.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Ten Hag should now engineer a loss with some obviously irrational substitutions just to get one back on all the United fans who have spent months calling for him to be sacked.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sima puts Rangers 1 up in Scottish Cup Final

No he doesn’t. Ruled out by var

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
United players look like a group who have learnt their manager might be sacked so desperately trying to stop that

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
United players look like a group who have learnt their manager might be sacked so desperately trying to stop that
My concern for England is that Maguire is shite, and United today have highlighted why. With a solid two prepared to challenge, step up, get tight, it’s transformed United, meant the midfield have less to do. Southgate won’t budge on Maguire though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here