Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cup Final Day!

How will you be enjoying The Big Day

• Total voters

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Tomorrow is the domestic association football event of the season, as underdogs Manchester United -led by the indomitable Erik Ten Hag - face Pep Guardiola’s incomparable Manchester City.

It promises to be a spectacular occasion at the world famous Wembley Stadium, as two behemoths of the beautiful game battle it out to become FA Cup winners 23/24!!!

So how will you be enjoying this magnificent football feast tomorrow?

Personally I’ll be on the sofa, applauding both of these heroic soccer giants and hoping for a game which will live long in the memory, as fans across the country rejoice in their endeavour and passion for our great sport.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tomorrow is the domestic association football event of the season, as underdogs Manchester United -led by the indomitable Erik Ten Hag - face Pep Guardiola’s incomparable Manchester City.

It promises to be a spectacular occasion at the world famous Wembley Stadium, as two behemoths of the beautiful game battle it out to become FA Cup winners 23/24!!!

Personally I’ll be on the sofa, applauding both of these heroic soccer giants and hoping for a game which will live long in the memory, as fans across the country rejoice in their endeavour and passion for our great sport.
I thought u’d be at Old Trafford

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Meh! ITV used to have Dickie Davies on the Wembley turf being teased by Freddie Star dressed as Hitler in wellies. Now that's a proper cup final day!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I might have some interest if it wasn’t the sports washing oil cheating City v the we used to be good under Ferguson and can’t get over it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I’m the option you omitted, I have zero interest in this game and won’t be wasting a lovely Saturday afternoon either watching or even caring about it 👍

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You used the wrong login, Crodo.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Where's the option for 'Meh'?

So shit to have a repeat of last year's final between a team that absolutely does not deserve to be there who've been utter shit all season, and oil state City. Another routine win City - what excitement. Even united fans must be thinking they can't be arsed with this

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will check out the score about full time.

A far cry from the kudos and huge interest in the 70’s and 80’s …. ITV and BBC coming live from the participants country hotels from mid morning, following them into Wembley.
And don’t forget cup final Mastermind!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here