Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullips going

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
It give me no pleasure at all to say that I have spoken to certain people very close to Danny Cullip and he is going to Reading. As good as a done deal. I hope I'm proved wrong but I live in Bracknell and know certain people and it looks like he's going. I fooking hate reading.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going to bed more like - feck off yourself

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Seriously I wish I was wrong but I got this info from someone I know to be 100% genuine. I've been on here since the seagulls server guestbook pre 96.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Danny likes being a big fish in a small pond.

Reading's chairman has aspirations for the Premiership.

DC is not at that standard.

Nuff said ?

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
He is my favourite player and I will be gutted if he goes would this mean the start of a mass exodus if he leaves??? This was the last thing I wanted to hear about after today. On a positive note England won today!!!!!!!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i agree with beach hut!! cullip isn't good enough for the premier league but great in our division!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
If anyone knows a little about this: Scott.C told me this in Winkfield and this was later confirmed in Wildridings - Bracknell. Like I say I wish I was wrong....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who are these people ?

You Auntie's distant cousins ?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I'm a seagull exiled in berkshire. I have no reason to lie. See me at brentford and I'll tell you who told me. if anyone knows the Cullips the initial and area's given are a dead give away.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
oi y2 dave how much is he going for, you say deal is as good as done to that i say bollocks, when was this deal done, by the way my mate told me that david lee is shit, believe me my mate knows shit when he sees it.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
If I knew the details I would put them on NSC. Every time a Cullip to reading rumour has come up I've been able to dispel it until now. The people who know say he's gone. Sorry but I cant argue with these connections.

Stevie Coppell was saying on local radio this evening that he needed to bring TWO players in before Tuesday's game at home to Walsall. One of whom was a central defender. No names mentioned, obviously. We only have one fit central defender over the age of 17 at the moment, so that is definitely top priority. I guess it could well be Danny Cullip.

I guess the other would be a striker. Sean Goater is dreadful and Darius Henderson is injured, so we only have a couple of young fringe first-team squad players available to partner Nicky Forster up front. How much do you reckon it would take for your chairman to part with Leon Knight? 500k?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
WhitleyDennis said:
Stevie Coppell was saying on local radio this evening that he needed to bring TWO players in before Tuesday's game at home to Walsall. One of whom was a central defender. No names mentioned, obviously. We only have one fit central defender over the age of 17 at the moment, so that is definitely top priority. I guess it could well be Danny Cullip.

I guess the other would be a striker. Sean Goater is dreadful and Darius Henderson is injured, so we only have a couple of young fringe first-team squad players available to partner Nicky Forster up front. How much do you reckon it would take for your chairman to part with Leon Knight? 500k?

That might get you Cullip but 500k for Leon? Not for you lot-everybody's value has increased since Coppout left so expect to shell out if you want them both.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Since DK can't seem to say no to Reading, I'm sure that he would let Cullip "talk" to Reading and let him decide for himself whether if he wants to go. Then we'll go through the same old bullshit all over again.:nono:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It must be a possibility as this is a persistent rumour but it does strike me as a strange move for a side hoping to get into the Premiership. I would have thought that SC would want to get some players in who would help bridge the gap between 1st and Prem, with all due respect to Danny, he's not of that class.

If it is true then perhaps Madge is now coming to terms with reality and is concentrating on staying in the division rather than nurturing dreams of the Premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here