Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip to start on Sunday...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh my GOD THEY ARE SO SHIT :angry: every f***ing week.....at LEASt once a week they make a huge f***ing cock up and someone on here comes on to defend them and say its PTV or some bollocks, well it aint this is just the shit web editor FOR BHAFC not knowing his arse from his f***ing eyebrow the stupid **** :angry:

ARGH!........f***! :censored:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
oh my GOD THEY ARE SO SHIT :angry: every f***ing week.....at LEASt once a week they make a huge f***ing cock up and someone on here comes on to defend them and say its PTV or some bollocks, well it aint this is just the shit web editor FOR BHAFC not knowing his arse from his f***ing eyebrow the stupid **** :angry:

Top ranting Crabbers!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
CrabtreeBHA said:

:clap2: :lol: Nurse!!!

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:

Calm down calm down its only a website!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Must have been Butters we sold then.

I think we should line up like this:

Code:
                      Ormerod

Rehman  Cullip Ingimarsson 

Brooker Sidwell Lewis Lee

Zamora Benjamin Iwelumo

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
fatboy said:
Must have been Butters we sold then.

I think we should line up like this:

Code:
                      Ormerod

Rehman  Cullip Ingimarsson 

Brooker Sidwell Lewis Lee

Zamora Benjamin Iwelumo

wheres lewis nowadays?

CrabtreeBHA said:

If Cullip plays, you are going to have to APOLOGISE and bigstyle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here