Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip to Forest

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nottingham Forest are rumoured to want Cullip and Warnock is waiting for a suitable offer for the stopper.

He added: "There have been a couple of enquiries for Danny but so far nothing that makes me want to sell him."

Is that fact that he's a complete and utter CHISLA not enough?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't mind Danny Cullip returning, especially in our current predicament where we need a quick-fix solution to our defensive woes...

It's utterly laughable that we are conceding goals left right and centre and people don't want him back. It would be a good move for both us and Forest. The clue to perhaps why we can't get him back is in Warnock's comment, they will not let him go without a fee and we have to spend what little money we have ultra-carefully given that we are still 3 or 4 years away from Falmer revenues.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
B.W. said:
I wouldn't mind Danny Cullip returning, especially in our current predicament where we need a quick-fix solution to our defensive woes...

I can't see him returning. It took three years after he asked for a transfer for another club to come in and allow him to get away to a bigger and better club.

I understand the reasons why he was sold but I really thought Virgo and Hinshlewood were the future of this club's success.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Nottingham Forest are rumoured to want Cullip and Warnock is waiting for a suitable offer for the stopper.

He added: "There have been a couple of enquiries for Danny but so far nothing that makes me want to sell him."

Is that fact that he's a complete and utter CHISLA not enough?

What are you slagging Cullip off for?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So Cullip could drop down a division and we could end up with Ashby, Berthe or both? :(

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Pavilionaire said:
So Cullip could drop down a division and we could end up with Ashby, Berthe or both? :(

Exactly. Totally bizarre.

Still, Forest have a big set up and they will probably come straight back up if they are picking up quality players like Cullip.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Not really, Forest are a bigger club and with the players they have got they will bounce back up as champions you would think.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
KinkyGoebels said:
Not really, Forest are a bigger club and with the players they have got they will bounce back up as champions you would think.

they will probably get promoted again, they've brought in quite alot of good players and are in talks with Standard Leige goalkeeper at the moment, I think they should win League one without a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here