Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We had a good laugh when they first paraded their new kit, but that was obviously just a photoshopped effort. The real thing is far, far worse ...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Allowing for what they have to play with the colourways aren't too bad with the yellow added to take away from the tedious blue/red combo.

However, that is making a very generous allowance

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
parish.jpgparish2.jpg

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Almost like they've done it for our benefit - won't have to wear a change strip at selhurst with all that red on their kit.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
this will make the hate us even more, not only do we have a much better stadium, better team, we also look better than them too.... lmfao

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They must now be desperate for some Malaysian zillionaire to come in and change that for, ANYTHING like...

..oh I don't know...

blue and white strips! :lol:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
We had a good laugh when they first paraded their new kit, but that was obviously just a photoshopped effort. The real thing is far, far worse ...

The home one didn't look too bad on the mock ups, but those photos have made them both ten times worse

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I saw this on Steve Parish's twitter feed a couple of days ago.

When they first showed mocked up images, I wasn't keen, but wondered how much of that was just my natural instinct to dislike anything Palace related.

But having seen Parish modelling the actual version (what is it with Palace chairmen & hair that's much too young for them??), it really is dreadful. The stripes look terrible because they finish below the collar, the yellow sleeve trim also looks crapper than first suspected, and as for the away kit?

I'm actually laughing at them, I really am. It pleases me immensely knowing they're going to be running out in that crap, and especially knowing how embarrassed their fans will be. There really are NO redeeming features
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here