Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
That is BOLLOCKS!

Cardiff were outclassed last night, beaten by the BETTER team....as will your shower of SHIT will find out in September.

Of course, i forgot, you're the new Barcelona!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Of course, i forgot, you're the new Barcelona!

Even the Cardiff manager said we deserved to win, I doubt fuckwit freeman will be so gracious, I doubt he knows how. How does it feel to lose to posh without their best player?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Even the Cardiff manager said we deserved to win, I doubt fuckwit freeman will be so gracious, I doubt he knows how. How does it feel to lose to posh without their best player?

All forgotten now matey, Tuesday night was fantastic. FORTRESS SELHURST

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Hardly a fortress seeing as you were losing until 3 seconds before 90 mins were up is it :shrug:

They scored a flukey goal and had one other chance when we were pushing upfield for the equaliser, other than that, all us. The football on show was also great on the eye, and our youngsters tour them apart in the second half, great to see.The fact that we won it when we were losing with 5 to play shows that this team has great fight and team spirit. And we did it without 4 of our best first team players: Murray, Ambrose, Moxey and Clyne.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
They scored a flukey goal and had one other chance when we were pushing upfield for the equaliser, other than that, all us. The football on show was also great on the eye, and our youngsters tour them apart in the second half, great to see.The fact that we won it when we were losing with 5 to play shows that this team has great fight and team spirit. And we did it without 4 of our best first team players: Murray, Ambrose, Moxey and Clyne.

Ok put another way, can you call it a fortress when you have lost half of your league games there this season? Love how you list m****y as one of your best players :lolol: he'd be benchwarmer here.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Ok put another way, can you call it a fortress when you have lost half of your league games there this season? Love how you list m****y as one of your best players :lolol: he'd be benchwarmer here.

We have played 2 games at Selhurst and won both. What are you on about?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
5 Zero (I assume that's your IQ) have a read at the Cardiff forum Cardiff City Online: Main Cardiff City Messageboard Were we unlucky, then I suggest you go have a little lie down before deciding to change your sport to something you may know something about ... netball maybe?

"I think we were unlucky, They didnt deserve to beat us by 2 goals thats for sure. Everything just seemed to go their way, we had more efforts on goal than them, just a shame we didnt put them away."

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
"I think we were unlucky, They didnt deserve to beat us by 2 goals thats for sure. Everything just seemed to go their way, we had more efforts on goal than them, just a shame we didnt put them away."

Funny you pick one quote when the vast majority including their own manager said we deserved to win :facepalm:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Very selective, well done troll.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

"I feel like i could eat rubbish for a week (not rubbish food, actual rubbish - newspapers, sweet wrappers, orange peel etc), take a dump in my hands, hand it to Mr Poyet and in a couple of hours he would hand me back a miniature, working, grandfather clock."

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
But would he have done? He really is a precious soul and not an all round team player like the rest of our squad, something you are yet to discover.

He's fitted in well so far. An assist on his debut, celebrated with the other players when we scored at P'boro and even clapped the fans when he went off injured! Maybe it's just you lot that were the problem, i doubt he liked it when you abused him that time away at Brentford...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here