Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We are due a lot of refereeing decisions in our favour in this fixture especially from this particularly referee after his error last season. However it seems like referees usually go the other way to show they are not evening things up so I expect everything to go palace’s way as per usual.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
When you put it like that. Grim !

Mitoma hopeless at the moment
Adingra form fallen off a cliff
Gilmour hit and miss
Goalies so inconsistent

Relying on Pedro , gross , dunky and van hecke at the moment with a sprinkling of Igor.
Mitoma was the only player who got in behind Arsenal and put one on a plate for Gross. Constant threat against Marseille far from hopeless.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Also, whenever Mitoma has the ball he is closely marked by the opposition. This gives more space on the pitch for the rest of the team to make plays.
He was never going to get as much space as last season now sides know what a threat he is. If he gets in once or twice a game that’s the difference.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Mitoma was the only player who got in behind Arsenal and put one on a plate for Gross. Constant threat against Marseille far from hopeless.
Agreed.

Final pass needs to be slightly better, but that's true of all our players at the moment.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I’m usually quite confident going into the palace matches but our performances have been inconsistent and we still have a lot of injuries whereas they only have a couple of first team players out. I’d imagine they’ll be more fired up than us as we have bigger fish to fry this season.
We’ve still got 6 first team players out injured to be fair.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Who

Eduard , docoure and ward and ?
Johnstone, Lerma and...?

I'm not sure it matters so much in such a basic system. Any old big cloggers could be drafted in and they will still be odds-on for a smash and grab 1-0 with 1 shot to our 37.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here