[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
What happened as our players and staff went down the tunnel? Potter asked in interview and he made a point of saying there was a lack of security and it was very intimidating. Sounds like the black hoody crew were really upset ����

Saw it on my stream, some of their fans were hurling abuse, making 'rude' gestures and trying to force their way into the tunnel. Sanchez stood up to them and gave back as was given.

No meat pies tho. :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lol. Language Timothy.

Do one you sad palace scum let your cover go tonight - **** off :ffsparr: goood judge of character me - hahahahaahha bye bye bye bye - was it neals mug off of the SEGW that did it? :lol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Left school 30 years ago keep your hair on fella

You barely ever post on here, you add nothing to the community but you have an unfortunate habit of turning up only on match days, occasionally, and pissing off decent posters who add rather than detract from NSC.

So - first and only warning. Wind it in or you’ll have posting rights removed immediately as I really can’t be bothered to go into the detail of it tonight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Left school 30 years ago keep your hair on fella

Ban the palace **** [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] etc - scum sad loner

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
All I have to say is: Football. ****ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You barely ever post on here, you add nothing to the community but you have an unfortunate habit of turning up only on match days, occasionally, and pissing off decent posters who add rather than detract from NSC.

So - first and only warning. Wind it in or you’ll have posting rights removed immediately as I really can’t be bothered to go into the detail of it tonight.

I wish I could be a mod for the night and permanently ban that tw@t.

He’s not open and honest.

He made a sly dig mid match, and has been desperately creeping post match to keep his place.

Adds nothing to this forum, just a snide lurker.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I thought Palace were the better team BUT our keeper didn’t have a save to make. They had loads of possession but didn’t actually do much with it. A big moment was Ayew missing near the end, they seemed to retreat then and we started to gain territory, then we threw a football haymaker at the end which connected.
For Palace see a few Brighton performances last season.

Their lot will be GUTTED tonight, I’ve already had bitter texts saying it was like the reverse of the Amex, no way, we were way more in that game tonight than they were at our place and our keeper wasn’t man of the match.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Just got home. Thought we were dog all game to be honest and comprehensively out played but we had more than enough luck in the bank due after last season so F them.

Thought Llalana and Gross were particularly poor in the middle in that first half and both were very lucky to still be on the pitch at the end. Bis can’t come back soon enough.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
[Tweet]https://twitter.com/reynoldsrambles/status/1442606642495959041?s=21[/Tweet]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just got home. Thought we were dog all game to be honest and comprehensively out played but we had more than enough luck in the bank due after last season so F them.

Thought Llalana and Gross were particularly poor in the middle in that first half and both were very lucky to still be on the pitch at the end. Bis can’t come back soon enough.

Lallana was dreadful against Brentford as well, giving the ball away in dangerous places at least three time, yet played well v Leicester, maybe he just need to play home matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports