Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Alzate completely bottling it when they press him, lost the ball once and nearly lost it again in about 3 minutes, doubt Moder would have done that

Who do I put on, the bloke in great form for club and country or the bloke who's hardly played and prone to giving the ball away?

I'm fully on the Potter bus but he does my nut with decisions like this. Most of us called the lack of CM mobility before the game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It's not like they are good, Brentford were way better

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
That was so so shit. Sanchez rolls the ball to Duffy. Not to Duffy mate. Makes it way straight back to him. Then out to Cuca, then back to him, then he kicks it out. Wow.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Why bring on a player who has barely played all season when we have an in form Moder on the pitch. Can't remember the last time Alzate played well

I like Alzate a lot but thought it was a strange sub at the time. Be interested to know Potter’s thinking behind it.

Starting Gross in place of Bissouma also a bit odd IMO, I’d have definitely started Moder.

I’d like to see March on soon now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
we're ****ed

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
People will defend her but in all seriousness have you ever heard another commentator less capable of stringing a sentence together? Surely there has to be better female commentators out there, it feels like Sky are stuck with her after the Leeds fans went after her.

If that's not a deterrent to online abuse, I don't know what is :shrug:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They want it more than us which is a shame, can handle being beaten and totally outplayed but this isn’t that, will be interesting to see if they can keep this up though… they aren’t used to pressing this much, could tire like Brentford did?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Do you think Potter just doesn’t get the way Palace games always go? You need physicality and to impose yourself and we play all our powder puff players. No wonder they keep mugging us off.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Someone needs to do something ASAP, they're all over us again ffs.

Agreed. Palace haven't come close to scoring at all except for the penalty. What are we so scared of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Our boss having a rare day off happens to us all

Even if we lose will still be 6th yes gutting against Palace but we have been lucky so far this season in a few games

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
On this performance we will finish below them and have to put up with the usual dickheads from Croydon posting on NSC.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A bad night at the office, we have enough quality to turn this around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here