Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If we had gone in 0-0 it would have been a good first half. Trossard was just silly, he will make amends.

Absolutely not. It was a dreadful half. I understand your point how the forum reacts to a goal against, but we were appalling that half.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
**** me.

Obviously a very poor half. The Bissouma sized hole in midfield is frightening. The two games he was gone last season, White replaced him in that role. Gross and Lallana just really cant compete physically.

Not a lot of positives so far. Trossard has been ok the few times he had the ball but him and Maupay need to drop down a bit more when the defenders have the ball because there are too few passing opitons. Cucurella is a mix bag. The defenders are fine though Websters ball playing abilities are missing even more when Bissouma is not around.

There will be tactical adjustments and possibly a sub. This is by no means done but its not looking good.

And Bissouma... feel free to get well quickly.

Welbeck very poor, the ball goes near him, he loses it and then dives.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Whether it's a penalty or not, ****ing stupid to do that just before HT, and now an uphill struggle against Palace who are notoriously good at defending.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Agree - she can’t even string a sentence together.

Joking aside, she seems to have a weird breathing pattern when she speaks, and the bollocks she’s spouting sounds ten times worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the bloke two sugars

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I thought Trossard was shoulder to shoulder with the little shitemeisterwankpuffin, but being in the box, mr tumbles god father gave it. We're giving them a tad too much space, pick up the pace and we'll have 'em on the back foot

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Early to say but as Houghton would say need to stay in game. Lalana and Gross not getting in the tackles

chantellehoughton.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Casual and sloppy defending for the penalty after a casual and sloppy half from us. Can't complain.

Aug 8, 2012
'Definite penalty' not even a foul. Shoulder to shoulder and Gallagher dives on contact
Why isn't VAR asking the ref to have another look

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well if nothing else it’s proved there’s absolutely no way we’re selling Biss for £30m to anyone

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
**** me.

Obviously a very poor half. The Bissouma sized hole in midfield is frightening. The two games he was gone last season, White replaced him in that role. Gross and Lallana just really cant compete physically.

Not a lot of positives so far. Trossard has been ok the few times he had the ball but him and Maupay need to drop down a bit more when the defenders have the ball because there are too few passing opitons. Cucurella is a mix bag. The defenders are fine though Websters ball playing abilities are missing even more when Bissouma is not around.

There will be tactical adjustments and possibly a sub. This is by no means done but its not looking good.

And Bissouma... feel free to get well quickly.

Welbeck very poor, the ball goes near him, he loses it and then dives.

Go away

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not a great first half from the Albion commentary is driving me nuts going to listen to radio Sussex second half, silly penalty to give away still only half way through come on GP work your magic I think I would take Trossard off and bring Lampity on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here