Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Expecting a goal-fest today. 3-4. UTA. #feckinloose

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
122085289_10157347518592714_2355968317710610745_n.jpg :tosser:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Just me expecting some shit housery from the locals when the coach turns up or something ?

Said similar in another thread, would be surprised if there isn't some sort of flares/smoke bomb/brick intimidation tactics from the black-clad morons on the way in. That shitty banner that was seen near the ground seems like a good indication they're planning something too.

I do also think it would fire our players up the same way the whole shit on the floor clearly fired them up in the play-offs. No point trying to be intimidating outside the ground, when that safety hazard shit-tip is going to be empty for 90 minutes durring it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Said similar in another thread, would be surprised if there isn't some sort of flares/smoke bomb/brick intimidation tactics from the black-clad morons on the way in. That shitty banner that was seen near the ground seems like a good indication they're planning something too.

They couldn't be that sad could they?

Well, it is them so of course they could.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Wasn't remotely bothered bout this game until this thread. Now I've been hit by it like a ton of bricks.

The good thing about the game is that I genuinely believe it's in our hands. I think our best is better than their best so if, if, we can get our game going and not make the stupid mistakes that are our wont we'll win. The worry is that we don't. We don't take our chances and gift them ample opportunity to counter and to score from crosses/set pieces.

As for the black clad fanny pads intimidating the coach on the way in. Really. Who could be intimidated by those gormless nobcheeses?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

I do also think it would fire our players up the same way the whole shit on the floor clearly fired them up in the play-offs. No point trying to be intimidating outside the ground, when that safety hazard shit-tip is going to be empty for 90 minutes durring it.

Albion would have got there at about 12 so they're already there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here