Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Brighton YouTube video (Please read)

JamieMcGinlay

Nov 28, 2012
As some of you may no, I record the day's out on all the away game I go to with Brighton, Edit them and put them on youtube for football fans to watch, I have noticed some Brighton fans are not to happy with me uploading it because we lost 3-0, and that is understandable, If you want me to delete it off youtube just leave some replys and I will do so. Thanks Jamie :amex:

YouTube

Last edited:

As some of you may no, I record the day's out on all the away game I go to with Brighton, Edit them and put them on youtube for football fans to watch, I have noticed some Brighton fans are not to happy with me uploading it because we lost 3-0, and that is understandable, If you want me to delete it off youtube just leave some replys and I will do so. Thanks Jamie :amex:

YouTube

Its not the result that has embarrassed people:wozza:

Dec 29, 2011
errr.. didn't you already make a thread about this? There is also a thread criticising this video. That makes three threads.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:ffsparr:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Never seen the video before, thanks :moo:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
You spelt December wrong?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Don't worry Jamie. We've downloaded it for posterity. Lots of great material in there. Great work as ever
Many thanks
Kind regards
All your fans on the BBS :lol:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Don't worry Jamie. We've downloaded it for posterity. Lots of great material in there. Great work as ever
Many thanks
Kind regards
All your fans on the BBS :lol:

You guys on BBS must be pissing yourselves over this and I don't blame you. I could do with a giggle, could you post a link?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

YouTube

i wouldnt worry too much about it chum

people are getting used to your generation posting look at what i am doing crappy videos and posting them on youtube

you are by no means the first and unfortunately you wont be the last

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
article-0-0009791600000258-678_468x442.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here